Review of BannerFans

BannerFans reviews

ronk50
4/23/18

This site works good sometimes and now all the banners I made are not showing on the Banner Fans site. I don't know where they are, the titles are there but no banners?
Can't get any response from the contact page either.
Unfortunate as I have tried to work with them before to help them out.

katherinek24
8/16/17

For many months now, you can not generate a banner code for the banners. I have sent multiple messages to support, but there's never a reply and codes on new banners no longer generate. I use to love this site, but now it's useless!

stevem42
4/14/17

Bannerfans.com is a great website for those of us that are Photoshop phobic. There is no other alternative I have found yet that allows me to create nice looking web banners so easily and cheaply (FREE).

nataliec20
3/1/16

Worked great for the last two days, but now IT WONT WORK AT ALL. The website is not coming up; when you google it, it comes up but wont let you go to the website. super frustrating. glad I got at least one of the banners I needed. off to find a new website to use.

johnathonp
7/3/15

I just started up my first Etsy shop and this free tool was awesome! I was able to create a simple yet bold banner to promote my upcoming shop. Thanks Bannerfans!

ThePlanetaryArtShop.etsy.com :) Check it!

sasik
1/20/13

This site allows me to create a banner in under 10 minutes for free. Just type, drag and drop and download the banner. I do not know how this site with so many cool features gets revenue.

imanm
4/30/11

I do not know the webmaster for this site but it is an excellent tool for those who blog, have an E-Commerce site or just want to make banners. Its 100% Free.

Questions? Get answers from the BannerFans staff and other customers.

BannerFans?