Bananarepublic.ca

Bananarepublic.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bananarepublic.ca?

“Pathetic”

Sam W.
6/10/20

What an ABSOLUTE waste of my time and energy. A company like this should have out of stock items for online shopping updated as it happens instead of taking my order and keeping me waiting more than 24hrs just to tell me they don't have both items I ordered. They offered 10% off future purchases, but it is absolutely unlikely I will EVER shop with this company online again. Who's to say the same thing won't happen time after time? I just wasted 24hrs when I could have been shopping elsewhere. PATHETIC - this is part of their message: We're sorry, but while processing your order, we found that the item(s) below are no longer available. We value your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

samw369
June 10th, 2020

PATHETIC - this is part of their message:

Questions? Get answers from the Bananarepublic.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bananarepublic.ca?

Have a question about Bananarepublic.ca?