Packers And Movers Pune

Packers And Movers Pune has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Packers And Movers Pune ranks 138th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Packers And Movers Pune?

“Best and fastest packing services provide in Pune”

Cargo B.
9/29/20

There are two options to transfer bike from one location to another, Indian railways or through packers and movers, better to go with Balaji packers and movers Pune, they are professional in this field, trust me I have recently move from Pune to Delhi, they pack my Ktm with proper bubble wrap.

“Very Unprofessional service! Stay away!”

Shivani M.
3/25/21

Very unprofessional and unpleasant service. Owner is a fraud. First they simply come and dump everything in cartons. No packing. Then, they promised that it would be delivered within 4-5 days. When asked about the tracking number, they kept on giving me some random number for almost around a week. After 10 days of pickup, after my continuous calls, they provided a genuine tracking number which told me that they were lying all along and shipment was sent from Pune after 10 days of pickup. Utterly unprofessional service. They also added extra charges in the final bill than what was promised.

cargob
September 29th, 2020

shivanim9
March 25th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Packers And Movers Pune staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Packers And Movers Pune?

Have a question about Packers And Movers Pune?