This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Badass Baby

Badass Baby has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Badass Baby also ranks 37th among Baby Clothes sites. The most common issues with Badass Baby are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Badass Baby?

“melissa should not be in customer service”

Luna P.
10/10/17

Hi, Badass Baby. please can a manager please get hold of me about customer service. I am extremely unhappy with how Melissa has handled everything including attacking me on my education because I am upset about an order i placed in august that is for my daughters birthday in November and it still has not arrived and nothing has been done to make me feel like better in this, especially not Mellisas attitude. As someone who is the face of a company I would expect them to know how to handle upset clients

lunap4
October 10th, 2017
suzannem82
January 26th, 2018
I'd give 0 stars to this "company" if possible! I ordered a toy in November as a Christmas present for my niece as their website said it would be delivered mid December. A week before Christmas the delivery date was changed to mid January with no explanations. The new delivery date in January came and went with no package in sight.
I wrote to Badassbaby with my concerns on the whereabouts of my package and was assured by 'Melanie. R. Lim' that it was processed and had been shipped. I was given a link to the tracker which is ridiculous and a complete waste of time! Apparently my package has been sitting somewhere in Turkey for over a month?? It's been 2 months and still no sign of my package! I wrote back to get a refund, but will be surprised if I get a response from anyone with an actual brain cell. Bunch of frauds!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! SCAMMERS!!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Badass Baby staff and other customers.

Want to have a #badass baby? Look no further.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badass Baby?

Have a question about Badass Baby?