Review of Badass Baby

Tel: +1(831)-708-0457
hello@badassbaby.co

suzannem82
1/26/18

I'd give 0 stars to this "company" if possible! I ordered a toy in November as a Christmas present for my niece as their website said it would be delivered mid December. A week before Christmas the delivery date was changed to mid January with no explanations. The new delivery date in January came and went with no package in sight.
I wrote to Badassbaby with my concerns on the whereabouts of my package and was assured by 'Melanie. R. Lim' that it was processed and had been shipped. I was given a link to the tracker which is ridiculous and a complete waste of time! Apparently my package has been sitting somewhere in Turkey for over a month?? It's been 2 months and still no sign of my package! I wrote back to get a refund, but will be surprised if I get a response from anyone with an actual brain cell. Bunch of frauds!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! SCAMMERS!!!

lunap4
10/10/17

Hi, Badass Baby. please can a manager please get hold of me about customer service. I am extremely unhappy with how Melissa has handled everything including attacking me on my education because I am upset about an order i placed in august that is for my daughters birthday in November and it still has not arrived and nothing has been done to make me feel like better in this, especially not Mellisas attitude. As someone who is the face of a company I would expect them to know how to handle upset clients

Questions? Get answers from the Badass Baby staff and other customers.

Badass Baby?