Back Office

Back Office has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Back Office ranks 3rd among Accounting Jobs sites.

How would you rate Back Office?

“Great experience after 4 months with Back Office!”

Waskar T.
8/15/20

I've had a great experience after 4 months with Back Office. Their approach and services have been top notch, with exemplary follow up from them regarding questions and requests. Edwin, Jackie and Ralph have done a great job ensuring that my accounting needs are met and that I'm taking advantage of the services as we scale and execute on our financial strategy. I can't help but feel a disconnect when reading some of the other reviews on here but also understand the subjective nature of this process. I'd recommend these guys (and have!) to colleagues / friends and would suggest that you reach out to them to form your own opinion of their processes and offerings.

“Terrible Customer Service”

Gina R.
5/21/20

The representative I spoke with today was extremely unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend this service to my worst enemy.

waskart
August 15th, 2020

ginar166
May 21st, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Look elsewhere.

Products used:
None. I was inquiring about services and the customer service representative refused to continue speaking with me. Extremely rude and unprofessional.

aaronm406
July 10th, 2020

I paid BackOffice for Bookkeeping services and Catch-Up services 8 Weeks ago. Nobody has called or emailed to tell me a status. I keep emailing them and I get a canned reply.

I am cancelling and contacting my bank to tell them I have fraud charges from BackOffice

donj114
July 12th, 2019

They don't have clear pricing and they try to estimate your business size so they can take as much as they can from you. They will ask the size of the expenses... what does it matter if it's one transaction of $1 million of 5,000 transactions totaling $10K.

It feels like a mini scam to me and I would NOT EXPOSE my finance to them.

They also ask many personal questions before giving you the cost. WHy don't they have a simple cost calculator online?!

monicat156
August 31st, 2020

For startups one of the most difficult things is being able to manage your company's balance and cash flow, especially starting out. Backoffice
really comes through in this regard and is supportive personalized accounting firm that really customized our needs. I cannot recommend enough for businesses.
If I get audited by the IRS and I do not go to jail it is because back office helped me get my books in order and prevented it :)

agathis
August 24th, 2020

I own a small organic bakery in NY. Since, I am the one who bakes, deliveries, sells, and just about everything else. I could not keep up with my books. The services, that Back Office provides me, is essential. We get complete financial visibility into our business which is more then i can say for what we had prior.

I am a person who when i have a question, i need to speak with a live person who can answer all of my questions and be patient with me. The team that was assigned to me, is just brilliant and wonderful. All of my questions get answered and are explained in a way that I can understand.

Also, the price that i pay per month is worth every penny. Back Office, has allowed me to stay in my kitchen rather than the office. I would 100% would i recommend them.

Thank you guys for making my life a little bit easier.

They are absolutely legit. From what I've gathered, they've done a great job bringing a viable product to market and differentiating themselves based on their service offerings and (curiously enough) customer service with a familial approach. It's interesting to read some of the reviews and experience the subjectivity that is normal in this review process. It's important to keep in mind that unlike this (my) example, most people only leave reviews when they have a negative experience. For that reason, as an entrepreneur, I feel it especially important to leave the positive experience reviews. This is a great tool that can sometimes lead those looking for answers amiss, due to the realities of human nature. Hope this helps someone form an objective, educated opinion towards making the best decision for them and their business!

By Waskar T.