BackboneConnect.co.uk

BackboneConnect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BackboneConnect.co.uk also ranks 10th among Data Backup sites.

How would you rate BackboneConnect.co.uk?

“Great and Informative content”

Mylene A.
1/24/14

Great and Informative content. Child safety-check. friendly to the human eyes-check. Conains good content-check. reputable and safe-check check :)

mylenea
January 24th, 2014
lorettafr
October 21st, 2014
Very good site, helps me gather all the info I need. Everytime.
tarag7
April 2nd, 2014
Nothing bad to say about it. Very firendly to adults and children. i use it ocassionally at work, at home, in front of my kids. Safe and reputable. And now recommended by me.
taniaworkmant
March 18th, 2014
Very good site, helps me gather all the info I need. Everytime.
sofiab2
November 23rd, 2013
If you have a family with kids wondering around the house and your computer- don't worry. This website is completely safe to your kids. So you can trust is. Plus, you will find everything you wanted to find.
aliops
May 30th, 2013
Good site, there is no need to be worrried of any adult content. I checked the safety of the site on Webutation and it looks absolutely fine. Friendly, clean and safe website.
laelauhma
August 6th, 2013
Me and my wife use the website all the time. Contains no adult content, no "rare" violent content and it's completely safe. Love to browse through it.
galironn
October 20th, 2013
I use the website all the time. Before I wanted to review this website, I checked whether it's safe or not. No problems at all, the website is fully safe according to Norton Antivirus.

Questions? Get answers from the BackboneConnect.co.uk staff and other customers.

Backbone Connect is the UK's leading integrated Colocation, Wide Area Network, Internet Access and Cloud solutions provider, with Data Centres all around London

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BackboneConnect.co.uk?

Have a question about BackboneConnect.co.uk?