BackboneConnect.co.uk reviews

servicedesk@backboneconnect.co.uk

1 star

lorettafr
10/21/14

Very good site, helps me gather all the info I need. Everytime.

tarag7
4/2/14

Nothing bad to say about it. Very firendly to adults and children. i use it ocassionally at work, at home, in front of my kids. Safe and reputable. And now recommended by me.

taniaworkmant
3/18/14

Very good site, helps me gather all the info I need. Everytime.

mylenea
1/24/14

Great and Informative content. Child safety-check. friendly to the human eyes-check. Conains good content-check. reputable and safe-check check :)

sofiab2
11/23/13

If you have a family with kids wondering around the house and your computer- don't worry. This website is completely safe to your kids. So you can trust is. Plus, you will find everything you wanted to find.

galironn
10/20/13

I use the website all the time. Before I wanted to review this website, I checked whether it's safe or not. No problems at all, the website is fully safe according to Norton Antivirus.

laelauhma
8/6/13

Me and my wife use the website all the time. Contains no adult content, no "rare" violent content and it's completely safe. Love to browse through it.

aliops
5/30/13

Good site, there is no need to be worrried of any adult content. I checked the safety of the site on Webutation and it looks absolutely fine. Friendly, clean and safe website.

Questions? Get answers from the BackboneConnect.co.uk staff and other customers.

BackboneConnect.co.uk?