BabyCentre.co.uk

BabyCentre.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BabyCentre.co.uk ranks 50th among Parenting sites.

How would you rate BabyCentre.co.uk?

“An informative, supportive, fun site where you can...”

Jennifer B.
12/2/09

An informative, supportive, fun site where you can meet other Mums and Mums-to-be due at the same time as yourself. Fantastic for advice and support during pregnancy and beyond. I've been using the site for over 4years now and have met many of the Mums I chat to in real life and made some wonderful friends. Like most forums, you do come across the occasional crackpot who offends people and then tries to start a revolution against the site, but they are in the minority and usually crawl back under their stone. These people provide great entertainment though and give us all something to laugh about during our hormone fuelled pregnancy moments.

“Password reset does not work”

Feituer Z.
6/15/19

Tried password reset numerous times, never received any email in any of my folders, tried every trouble shooting tips they have on the website, nothing works. Emailed them of the issue, but they say that "they won't respond to every email". Brovo, really don't know how I can log back in ever. Their admin is design to stress out mothers to be, not to be helpful.

jenniferb2

lisa38
December 2nd, 2009

This a friendly and helpful website, where I've met a lot of lovely people, who have supported me through all stages of having my children. It is one of those places were you get out of the site what you put into it, if you try to help and be friendly to other people, they will do the same with you. Highly recommended.

kellys1
December 2nd, 2009

I have been a member of the babycenter community since June 2006 when i found out i was pregnant with my son and i have had no problems until one of my freinds was kicked off babycenter for sticking up for another friend,

After she was kicked off she was then slagged off by everyone including the person she stuck up for. I stuck up for my freind as i would anyone. As to talk about someone in their absence just isn't right especially with some of the stuff they were saying about her.

To cut a long story short i was then chucked off the After Hours board for this reason and asked by one of the admins to leave the situation which i did do.

12 hours later my account was completely deleted with no warning nothing.
11 days post account closure i am still waiting for any kind of reply to my email asking why my account was closed.

Use this site with caution, most of the admins on there are as bent as 9 pins. And none of them seem to have any respect for anyone but their 'favourites'

tamarab
December 2nd, 2009

This website has provided with me friendship, advice, support and love. I would have gone mad without it! Thank you!

feituerz
June 15th, 2019

vc
December 3rd, 2009
rowenaj2
July 20th, 2016

Loved this site at first, then I realised that posts, comments and accounts are deleted for the silliest things. The admins troll the site for any perception of a rule break and then your treated like public enemy number one. They will also read private messages. Not worth the hassle

melh
December 2nd, 2009

It is full of power crazed administrators. You get lured in with the promise of help, support and friendship, but it's full of cliques and if you comment on anything that they don't agree with, they hunt in packs and mock you, pick on you, bully you, and when you try to stick up for yourself, you get your account deleted. It's just bizarre behaviour for a bunch of mothers who are supposed to be there to help.

clairew2
December 2nd, 2009

They have Admins that are bullies and think they have the power to just delete ppl

Questions? Get answers from the BabyCentre.co.uk staff and other customers.

BabyCentre is the most complete online resource for new and expectant parents featuring resources such as unique baby names, newborn baby care and baby development stages - BabyCentre UK

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BabyCentre.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about BabyCentre.co.uk?