Review of FriendsAbroad

Berlin, 10961, Germany
info@babbel.com

mariasolep
11/7/18

Hi, I use Babbel sometimes to improve my french and learn some turkish. It's funny and clear, but it didn't really involve me, and I don't know why.
I suggest it to more patience people than me. In fact, I suggested it to my mother and she loves it!

bills91
9/6/16

If you are interested in a high quality learning experience, at a fairly low price, I think babbel.com is well worth the money. You get out of it what you put into it. Nothing is magic in the area of foreign language study; but babbel.com certainly puts a lot on your plate.

blackd
7/8/15

No use wasting time on that site, lessons are paid, only first one you get for free, also there are lots of perverts on Babbel (mostly Turks and Arabs, WHAT A SURPRISE by the way...), they claim they want to help you with learning language, but then they ask you to give them Skype or messenger ID and turn out to be sheer lowlives seeking temporary fun. But no wonder as upon registration the site asks you to state whether you're single or not. One big laugh. Don't waste your money.

Questions? Get answers from the FriendsAbroad staff and other customers.

FriendsAbroad?