Babaroni

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.6 / 5

Babaroni has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Babaroni ranks 27th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate Babaroni?

“I recently purchase my dress at the local stores but...”

Darlene G.
1/4/15

I recently purchase my dress at the local stores but they were a little too expensive. I decided to do a little research. So thank God I found Aviva Dress. I ordered my dress and it was so cheap. The fabric is good and very affordable! Thank you for making my dream come true. You're the best!

darleneg3
January 4th, 2015

nicolem37
December 22nd, 2014

I bought this dress last month. The ordering was straightforward (I am a complete novice at this), the commentary on when delivery would be expected was updated at each stage and the dress itself was everything it looked like. I absolutely adored my dress and felt completely comfortable in it. It's part of my memories of a totally amazing day and it's all good.

juliap17
December 28th, 2014

I order the dress and it was shipped later than avivadress first said. But My order was delievered to me in time which I have to say was amazing. They offer a tracking device on line which gives you a run down of where package is at all times. Very handy for calculating when to expect a knock at your door.

alicel22
December 18th, 2014

I would highly recommend this web to anyone! I not only got my wedding dress here (which I absolutely loved!), we also got another 4 dresses for family members and they were all happy with theirs.

barbarar33
December 23rd, 2014

I love this dress, as soon as i saw it, i think that it is a great and lovely quality. Stunning dress

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Babaroni staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babaroni?

Have a question about Babaroni?