Review of Aynax

West Chester, PA 19381, US
support@aynax.com

lorraineb80
7/24/18

I forgot my password and I have found it IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with them in any way so I can create a new one. They keep telling me my email is not working (where they need to send the link). But it IS working. And to contact them I have to log in, which of course I cannot do! There is not other info given on how to contact them. No phone, no email, no nothing.
So, I am trying to invoice a client but cannot because I cannot get in to the app that I am paying for!!!! Hoping they read this and contact me, ASAP.

Response from Lars T., Aynax Representative
Dear Lorraine, I have tried to contact you directly, without success. We are sorry that you found it impossible to get in touch with our support team and that the customer service has not been as good as you would expect. By filling out our Contact Form on our webpage (follow the link "help" and "Contact Support"), our support team will get your message directly. They normally respond within an hour, and are always happy to help! Also you can reset your password by following the "Forgot your password?" link on the Login page. Lars, Marketing Dept.
meridahw
12/16/17

This is exactly what I have been looking for. It is easy to use and so helpful with my needs in invoicing.

sharont90
11/7/17

Is the website down? I've been trying to access my acct for a few days and nothing loads. My problems with any other sites. Thanks

angelae38
6/12/17

There is NO WAY I could keep up with all the invoices alone! This app provides templates for great online proposals and an organizing system for small businesses that can't be beat.

waynem82
11/4/16

Hi, I am a start up lawn care business and so far I love this program. The only question I have at this stage is with the default date format. I have changed and saved the format I want to DD/MM/YYYY (Australia) in the "settings", but all the date formats within the program are still defaulted to MM/DD/YYYY (American). How do I make the changes to date format? (I get frustrated with the American format). Wayne.

justint51
5/4/16

Aynax is awesome. We use them for invoicing for our small business and use ExpressExpense for our receipts. Great combo.

roberth211
1/10/16

Small biz owner of a Pet Services biz in Denver CO. Looking for an easy to use service, this was awesome. Keeps Track of the invoices, paid or not. Keeps track of your customers. Keeps track of there address, email, phone. Can send an emailed invoice as well attached to PayPal to get paid with credit cards.

Has an accounting portion I haven't touched yet, but looks like it should be easy to use. Lots of other extras, put your logo on everything. Haven't been charged yet, but I will pay the $10/month or $9.99 or whatever it is.

cynthiad17
10/29/15

I have been using this site for about a year now. For the price I think this amazing. I really like the reminder feature. A wonder site for a Small Business. Thanks, Aynax.

customers31
7/11/15

Hello,

When you start using the service you can create as many invoices as you want and have full access to all the functionality the service offers for 21 days.

If you want to stay with us afterwards, we would be very happy to have you as a customer. The price if you choose to sign up is $9.95/month. Our payment plan is by default, auto renew, meaning the charge will occur automatically on the same day each month.

When your Free Trial expires at the end of 21 days, a prompt will appear when you click on 'New Invoice' that will enable you to sign up for the Professional paid plan by entering your payment details.

If you don't want to sign up at that point, you don't have to do anything. You will still have access to all your invoices (to view, print or download them).

If you know that you won't use the service for a while, just log in to your account and go to Settings->Close Account and click on the "Cancel Paid Plan" button (not the "Close Account" button).

The account will remain fully functional for the entire billing cycle (i.e. the next 30 days), and you are ensured that there will be no further charges. In other words, if you try to create an invoice within 30 days of payment, you can do so without any problems.

Currency Options - Many currencies are available to you on Aynax.com. Because of our advanced accounting options, including expense tracking and Income statements, you must set your currency option at the time you create your account.

**To Open your New account:**
1. Use this URL http://www.aynax.com/freeInvoiceTemplate.php
2. Choose the blue link to Show customization Options
3. Choose currency
4. Create invoice
5. Click Save and follow directions to create a new account

Sales tax, GST, VAT - To add taxes, do the following:

1) Click the link "Show customization Options" directly beneath the page headline on the "New Invoice" or "Edit Invoice" page. The options will appear immediately.

2) Click the checkbox next to "Tax". A tax column will appear immediately to the right of the Quantity column inside the invoice template below. You can also rename the word "Tax" to "GST" or "VAT" in the field next to the checkbox.

3) Enter the tax percentage on the line(s) where it is required. The tax will be calculated automatically and shown in a field underneath the subtotal.

Please contact us directly at 'support@aynax.com' which is found under the 'Help' tab at the top of our site, and we'll be happy to help with any questions. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Support@aynax.com

anar36
6/30/15

I am a freelancer who needed a professional looking invoice. I stumbled upon aynax.com through Google. It is awesome, easy-to-use, and makes you look like you have an Accounting Staff! Love it!

miriamb9
6/27/15

I'm a certified accountant but wanted a simple system to use for recording expenses and producing invoices for a start-up company that would be so intuitive and easy that it would make recording stuff as easy as writing a text and here it is. I highly recommend it. 5 *

lisas165
6/20/15

Why can't everything be this simple and easy to use. This is the best since sliced bread. LOL I would recommend to anyone in need of simple invoicing. Thanks for providing such a great site for small business people.

tonyb78
4/12/15

Quick and easy, a must for small businesses

sherril4
3/30/15

We have a construction business needed and estimate and found this site Amazing! Very simple user friendly has all we need for building estimates and invoices and calculates it all and fast email send! Was done in 15 minutes and sent! Saves all information you will ever need. We will never use anything else!!

billw66
1/15/15

We almost ran out of invoices and found this site. It is ABSOLUTELY amazing and very easy to use. Will never write an invoice again!!

coletter
9/9/13

I am not a tech geek and seriously challenged when it comes to creating a template of any sort. A friend came to the rescue and told me about this site. I am thrilled. The site is user friendly and the forms are amazing. Happy bunny :-)

By ana r.

Hi! Yes, our Accounting module includes expense tracking. Kind regards, Lars. Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi, currently it is not possible to link the Aynax account to your bank account. At the moment Invoices paid by PayPal are automatically updated in our system, cash and bank transfers have to be tracked manually. Kind regards, Lars. Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi, you should have received an email with a link. If not, please contact your contractor and have them resend the estimate. You could also check the spam or junk folder, as the email could have been blocked as spam by your email software. Kind regards, Lars. Marketing Dept.

By Marketing D., Aynax Representative

I am sorry about this misunderstanding. Please contact support@aynax.com about the issue as they will be able to look into what has happened, they usually respond within an hour. The only way that your account could have been charged by us is that we have received an upgrade for a paid plan using your card details. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi Nancy, I am sorry about this. Please contact support@aynax.com about this as they will be able to look into what has happened, they usually respond within an hour. The only way that your account could have been charged by us is that we have received an upgrade for a paid plan using your card details. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi Dominic! I am happy you are enjoying our services, thanks for the feedback! Please have a look at the Aynax Store for information and prices on the different options. You have the possibility to delete or archive your customers as your company evolves. If you need any help, please contact our Support Team (https://www.aynax.com/contact.php), they usually respond within an hour. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi, if you only need a single Invoice, Estimate, Quotation or Purchase Order, you can use our template free of charge. However, if you are looking for a continuous service, you will start off by getting a 21 days free trial. The price after the trial ends will depend on which customer plan you would like and what modules you want to add, if any. To see the different options, please sign up for the free trial at https://www.aynax.com/signup.php. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi Niki! Please have a look at our FAQ (https://www.aynax.com/faq.php) on "How to enable online payment". You can also always contact our support from the Contact Support page (https://www.aynax.com/contact.php) or by sending an email to support@aynax.com. They usually respond within an hour. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative

Hi Scott! We have a range of features designed to help you manage all aspects of your small business, and I will describe the most important here. Estimates and Quotes can be used to acquire new customers. When ordering from your vendors you can take advantage of our Purchase Order template. All our templates are designed with the same easy to use interface that you are familiar with, using the invoice template. If you sell products you might find our Inventory module useful. It can be used to keep track of the products you have on storage, based on "first-in, first-out" (FIFO) principle. Our Accounting module can be used to print the cash flow Statement, income statement and balance sheet and helps you keep track of your income, expenses, sales tax etc. In short it helps you stay on top of your financial situation. If you would like more in depth information on how to use our different modules, please reach out to support@aynax.com. We are always ready to help, and generally respond within an hour. Lars, Marketing Dept.

By Lars T., Aynax Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Aynax staff and other customers.

Aynax?