AvivaDress.co.uk reviews

HONG KONG, SD 57788, China

1 star

darleneg3
1/4/15
I recently purchase my dress at the local stores but they were a little too expensive. I decided to do a little research. So thank God I found Aviva Dress. I ordered my dress and it was so cheap. The fabric is good and very affordable!! Thank you for making my dream come true. You're the best!
juliap17
12/28/14
I order the dress and it was shipped later than avivadress first said. But My order was delievered to me in time which I have to say was amazing. They offer a tracking device on line which gives you a run down of where package is at all times. Very handy for calculating when to expect a knock at your door.
barbarar33
12/23/14
i love this dress , as soon as i saw it , i think that it is a great and lovely quality .stunning dress
nicolem37
12/22/14
I bought this dress last month. The ordering was straightforward (I am a complete novice at this), the commentary on when delivery would be expected was updated at each stage and the dress itself was everything it looked like. I absolutely adored my dress and felt completely comfortable in it. It's part of my memories of a totally amazing day and it's all good.
alicel22
12/18/14
I would highly recommend this web to anyone! I not only got my wedding dress here (which I absolutely loved!!!!), we also got another 4 dresses for family members and they were all happy with theirs.

Questions? Get answers from the AvivaDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

AvivaDress.co.uk?