Review of AutoNation

200 Southwest 1st Avenue
privacyofficer@AutoNation.com

betsyb39
9/10/18

Not all AutoNation dealers seem to be the same. I thought they would be like Carmax, but truly each dealership(I dealt with 2) were completely different. I think in the long run, I would not recommend AutoNation unless you have wonderful credit and a great down payment. But if you do have those things, maybe you wouldn't be looking at older, high mileage cars.

leop364
3/28/18

AutoNation will screw you out of money every chance they get. Do not work at this place, especially in Columbus, GA. They are a bunch of liars and crooks.

seanm81
10/24/15

I had good service, all the questions I had were answered honestly and was treated with kindness, overall I had a good experience purchasing my first vehicle from Mark Hall at AutoNation Nissan of Jacksonville, Florida.

lynner5
8/18/15

After much searching we bought our truck from Auto Nation Weston, Fl
Besides being cheaper than other dealers there was no pressure. Yes, from a car salesman! Everything was extremely smooth and was even offered a lower interest rate than originally thought. It was almost closing time and the service department was closed. Mitch our remarkable salesperson offered to drive 1/2 hr to our house the next day to drop the floor mats off

Questions? Get answers from the AutoNation staff and other customers.

AutoNation?