Australia.edu

Australia.edu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Australia.edu also ranks 328th among Education Other sites. The most common issues with Australia.edu are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Australia.edu?

“I signed up for a "free email account" and got this...”

Gary L.
6/27/11

I signed up for a "free email account" and got this message: An administrator is reviewing your account for approval. Due to increased demand there may be a delay in approving your email account, priority is however given to users who donate $20.00 or more for this service. To donate, please click the donate button to the left. So I made the donation of $20.00 and two weeks later still no email. Many emails sent to site but none return. Fake site.

garyl2
June 27th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Australia.edu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Australia.edu?

Have a question about Australia.edu?