Auropaint.co.uk

Auropaint.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Auropaint.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Auropaint.co.uk?

“nasty paint”

daisy d.
10/7/19

I contacted auropaint to find if a 'white gloss' was appropriate for a door to be painted with. after they stated that it was not only fine but the only undercoat needed was a 10% dilution of the chosen paint, I bought the paint. I applied it to the door and immediately it stained the door a nasty yellow colour. I contacted the company and the bs began. they asked me to fill out a poorly structured, 4 page form. I did and returned it, but from the state of their form I could tell where this was going. after returning it they emailed saying: "It seems the door had an acrylic coating, made of moulded material (MDF) from looking at the pictures. The advice from Germany suggests that the coating has reacted to the Oil in the Eggshell causing it to split. I would Expect the Gloss to have a slight creamy colour overall due to the Linseed Oil. However, looking at the pictures, it seems that the yellowing is happening in patches. This usually happens when the oils have nowhere to go, if they can't be absorbed into the wood then they will find their way out through the surface. In this case, I do think special primer should have been used & a test with the Gloss to make sure it was compatible". another company shifting blame onto the consumer, when in fact the truth is its another terrible product. avoid.

daisyd40
October 7th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Auropaint.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auropaint.co.uk?

Have a question about Auropaint.co.uk?