Audible.co.uk

Audible.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Audible.co.uk ranks 6th among Audio Books sites.

How would you rate Audible.co.uk?

“This has transformed the way that I buy audiobooks”

Katherine M.
10/2/13

This has transformed the way that I buy audiobooks. Audible lets you download a book per month, for a £7.99 fixed fee, whatever the normal cost of the audiobook would be. I'm always surprised that more people don't use this - it's great for driving or doing the housework, and is genuinely good value. I'd love to see more books onsite, and it would also be great to be able to download samples, because there have been a couple of occasions when I've used all my credit up on books that are recorded by a poor reader, and so I can't follow them. I'd also love to see an improved app - the current one doesn't always follow the chapters, and so it's difficult to go back and find a part of the book after you've listened to it. However, this is a great site and there are loads of brilliant books to choose from.

“Fraudulent activity by this company!”

Paivi V.
8/28/19

Just noticed that this company has been charging me for 10 extra months after I cancelled my account. When contacting them they claimed my daughter had charged her membership on my account, which is not true, also denied by my credit card company. It would seem that they will try their luck with getting away with non-legitimate charges. Part of the AMAZON-empire. Beware!

katherinem11
October 2nd, 2013

paiviv
August 28th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Audible.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audible.co.uk?

Have a question about Audible.co.uk?