Audi Canada

Audi Canada has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Audi Canada ranks 169th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Audi Canada?

“Terrible customer service”

Tyler F.
6/24/20

I'll try to make this as short as possible. I purchased a car from Capilano Audi over the phone from Toronto(first mistake). I was happy with everything up until the point that the car was being picked up and was on video call with the salesman where he then decides to tell me "oh by the way there is a scratch on the front bumper and multiple rock chips" that he had said multiple times before I purchased the car that there was no damage to the car and its "perfect". The only reason he told me about it was because the shipping company does their inspection and makes note of any damage, If they didn't I would have received the car and probably had the blame put on the shipping company. They offered to fix the damage and pay for the paint to be touched up... ok fine I was happy that they're at least fixing it. Heres where it gets WORSE, when i received the car I noticed the lower front grill was also cracked which Aaron failed to mention again and when I brought it up to him he completely ignored it... but since they already said they'd fix the paint I decided not to bother them more and i'll just fix that eventually... BUT what I didn't realize was that behind that crack in the lower front grill was a cracked A/C condenser right behind it. When I try bringing it up to them and explain my situation and that i have picture proof that the lower front grill was already cracked and that same rock cracked the condenser because its cracked right behind where the grill is cracked im just told theres "no way because they did their inspections and everything was fine"... but if they did they're inspection properly why did the lower front grill pass inspection when i have proof it was cracked in their possession? I dont know how anyone can trust the sales men or the mechanics working at Capilano Audi when first they tell me they didn't see the scratch or paint chips because the car was dirty (maybe you should wash it before inspecting it?) and then pretty much calling me a liar when I have picture proof the grill was cracked in their possession(i'll attach a clip from a video taken by Aaron at the dealership in Vancouver where if you zoom in you can see the lower grill is cracked) & to top it off Audi canada wont do anything about it and said i have to take it up with the dealership because according to their inspection everything was fine (even tho i sent them the proof). Now im stuck paying $1700 to fix my condenser when it wasn't my fault and wasn't working to begin with. My first experience with Audi has been a nightmare and honestly wish i never left bmw. Learn from my experience and never purchase a car from them without being there to inspect it for yourself even tho you feel confident like i did because you're dealing with Audi.

tylerf88
June 24th, 2020
babarm2
March 30th, 2020
Leased a Q5 for 4 years and returned it in perfect shape and well under mileage. They charged $500 for made up things that you have no ability to question. I just had to pay them and move on. Have leased other cars from luxury dealers like BMW and Mercedes and never received fake charges like this. NEVER AGAIN!

DON'T LEASE AN AUDI!
ms810
November 27th, 2019
This review is about Audi Canada and dealers (in my case, Midtown and Queensway)
I purchased a 2010 demo S5 in 2019 and I have not had a consecutive 6 months or more without this lemon of a vehicle breaking down. From new transmission to all sorts of electronic fixes, the radio, buzzing sounds, catalytic converter, windows, clutch, coolant reservoir, etc. etc., the most incredibly annoying is that I am on my 7th (yes, SEVENTH) thermostat replacement - the first 5 by Audi and under warranty and the last 2 on my dime! When attempting to have them recall this part and or compensate me for 6 (and ongoing) failures of the same part, they basically told me they're not responsible.
Comically, one set of thermostat had to be replaced only days after Audi Midtown installed a new one.
This was my first and last Audi! Never Again!
allisonf9
June 22nd, 2019
Apparently Audi Canada and VW Group are one in the same. I purchased a 2 year old Audi A4 in 2010, which was Certified Pre-Owned, with an extended warranty, which I paid extra for. I have put the highest grade of gas in this car since I got it, and have had oil changes every 5,000K as my mechanic recommended, NOT every 15,000K as Audi recommends. As soon as the warranty expired, the car started burning oil, since then I've had to replace the head gasket, multiple ball joints, the AC unit, fuel pump, the clutch, had exhaust system issues, and now the transmission needs replacing cause I've lost third gear! On top of regular maintenance, and all at a premium cost of course, because the cost o maintenance and repairs on these vehicles is ridiculous! I was told these cars easily run to 300K, mine is at 223K and now have to decide whether to spend thousands more to replace the tranny, or get nothing for it on a trade in! High end vehicle my ass, this is a piece of junk! After reporting this to Audi Canada, they very generously offered me a $ 750.00 credit towards the purchase of a new vehicle, hahaha. A drop in the bucket compared to the $$$$$$$$ I've spent of this piece of crap car! Unless you are very wealthy and have money to burn, think long and hard about purchasing an Audi!

Questions? Get answers from the Audi Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi Canada?

Have a question about Audi Canada?