This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Atlantic Financial Services LLC

Atlantic Financial Services LLC has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Atlantic Financial Services LLC ranks 137th among Loans sites.

How would you rate Atlantic Financial Services LLC?

“LIARS! The Branch Manager Allison will give you the run around I would rate them a ZERO”

sherita l.
12/29/20

Car payment was behind due to COVID only two months, it was towed right after Christmas. I offered to pay the balance up to date they wouldn't help me. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, save yourself, very unprofessional, poor management, do not let your payment get behind they will repo your car and store in an unknown location, and you won't get it back like they did me and lie about it. I am taking my money to a professional dealership. If anyone has a number to a higher person, or a corporate office where a complaint can be filed please send it to me.

sherital4
December 29th, 2020

keandrah
September 30th, 2020

I got my vehicle in November of 2019, never been late on a car note. I've had several issues with these people reporting to the Credit Bureau due to the vehicle not showing on my credit report. They told me twice the issue would be resolved but it still remains the same. Now my vehicle has blown a head gasket which I haven't even had the car for two years yet. I kept up with the maintenance and got oil changes when needed. I took my vehicle to two repair shops, & two side mechanics to see what was wrong with the vehicle. (Using tow after tow with my car insurance)The expected repairs would cost any where from $4-6k, that i don't have. So I called Atlantic Financial to see if they can help me with anything & they said to apply for a personal loan (Trisha informed me) So I did, but never got a call back on whether I was approved or denied instead I was told to take my car to another repair shop after informing them I have been using several tows, I don't want my insurance company to drop me and I already had several people look at the car but they insisted. So Today I decided to Voluntary surrender the vehicle and was told by Stephanie when her car breaks down she just gets the car fixed. Well little does Stephanie know, this isnt about her its about me. Then I spoke to Allison Nunnally that was very rude, and did nothing but talk down on my situation of giving the car back. When I asked who she reports too, she refused to give me the information and said I'm the manager. The worst customer service ever! Never do business with this company, they will even call you when a payment was already made. Allison should not be in charge of running a company with her poor customer service.

motom1
May 24th, 2018

The website was very late in replying me. I didn't receive any response for more than three weeks for which i had to shift on some other company.

maliam4
June 13th, 2018

Very poor management, never refer to anyone for this, bad customer service, never respond on time, I didn't receive any response for more than three weeks for which i had to shift on some other company.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Atlantic Financial Services LLC staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Atlantic Financial Services LLC?

Have a question about Atlantic Financial Services LLC?