Astro-mine

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.3 / 5

Astro-mine has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Astro-mine ranks 24th among Educational Games sites.

How would you rate Astro-mine?

“This is my sad story.”

Florence T.
9/5/21

I didn't understand it. I trusted them, and they took advantage of it. My money was taken away by the company, and I didn't even have a penny to buy food. I don't know what I would do now, if not. > ( rebrand. Ly / zx27z7f) < Thanks to them, I returned everything. I don't know what I would do without them.

jacke384
September 5th, 2021

I had huge problems with it. One day I found a company that I started working with. But did not check it to the end. We entrusted our money to them, and they just took it away. My brother found this company. >>( rebrand. Ly / ocbb060)<< I would give them all 5 stars and all 100 points for their unsurpassed work. They will refund all your funds.

florencet47
September 5th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Astro-mine staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Astro-mine?

Have a question about Astro-mine?