Asos.us

Asos.us has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Asos.us ranks 806th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Asos.us?

“I love ASOS!”

Kierra H.
5/21/20

I've been shopping with ASOS for 7 years now and they never disappoint! I've only ever had 1 issue recently where my package was lost by the FedEx driver but that wasn't ASOS fault. ASOS then sent me a whole new package express shipping. They respond fast and delivery is always on time. I shop here because they provide good quality in clothes & also their service. I will always be a loyal shopper.

“Dont waste your time or money”

Lizadora A.
6/6/20

It's been three weeks since I returned the wrong items they sent me, no refund has been made. Tried emailing customer service every single day and nothing.

kierrah3
May 21st, 2020

lizadoraa
June 6th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Asos.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asos.us?

Have a question about Asos.us?