AshworthCollege

AshworthCollege has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AshworthCollege also ranks 29th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate AshworthCollege?

“Best of the Best!!!”

Allison-K M.
7/3/16

First off, let me start by saying this. Ashworth College, Is by far the most amazing school I have ever attended. I enrolled in pursuit of a degree in business and ever since the very beginning it has been excellent!! Their curriculum is developed with such expertise that the quality is now reaching Ivy League standards. What you are receiving is worth every cent.The degree I am receiving is more than legitimate, it is now accepted by employers of growing companies at a rate of 86%. There are challenges, there is success and there is satisfaction if one truly applies themselves. This university, goes above and beyond than what other universities have. This school also has passion to help students succeed, the highest quality curriculum there is and of course the affordability. Above all, its an award winning university today and deserves nothing but the best credit. I am very happy with this school and all that I have accomplished with them. It proves to me that learning and success is their number one priority for their students. If there is any place on earth where a practical and respectable person wants a true education, this university is the place to be. Otherwise I would not be writing this in depth review.

“They charge you money before they're even willing to...”

Henry L.
3/22/11

They charge you money before they're even willing to send you the books. If they do not get your transcript in a certain time frame they drop you from the program. Then, they still make you pay for the first term. Their degree programs are not recognized as valid by some employers. You can't get a job with it. The classes don't even count toward other school programs. Do your research, and don't trust these distance learning online schools with your money unless you know you can get a job.

henryl2
March 22nd, 2011

shellyw13
May 24th, 2019
When Ashworth began, it was a work-at-your-own-pace school and you weren't rushed. Now the policy has changed. You have to have a semester done in a certain amount of time. That is clearly not a work at your own pace program. Very disappointing. Also, if you'd rather do the work at home by written correspondence vs online, they won't let you. In addition, if you enroll in a Bachelor Degree program and want to downgrade it an Associate Degree while you're STILL in the Associate portion of the program, they won't let you. They give you this spill about "Ashworth doesn't let its students go backwards". Well, I'm not going backwards if I'm STILL in the Associate part of the program. Any traditional college would let me change to an Associate Degree if I am still in that part of the program because I am the customer and I'm paying you, so I should get to choose what I want to do with my education. Also, customer service is ignorant and needs more training to actually listen to what the customer/student wants. Last (but not least) their semester exam thing is a joke. They give you a year to complete one semester and then expect you to take a semester exam on 5 subjects that you worked on over the course of a year. Even if someone studies, it's extremely hard to take a semester exam on 5 subjects that were spread out over the course of 365 days - especially if you're working at your job over 40 hrs a week and try to squeeze in as much study time as you can! (Plus, the teachers offer NO study guides to help.) The chapter exams they give at the end of every chapter in your course material can be very difficult and should be enough to test the student's knowledge of the subject. In fact, one math class that I took with them was so difficult that it took me an entire 6 months to do it - and that's with me working on the book every single day. Adjustments to this school need to be made and quick.
allisonkm
July 3rd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the AshworthCollege staff and other customers.

Ashworth College is a respected worldwide leader in comprehensive, nationally accredited online education. Ashworth College Reviews & Testimonials To read Ashworth College reviews from past and present students, visit: http://www.ashworthcollege....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AshworthCollege?

Have a question about AshworthCollege?