Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison has a consumer rating of 2.68 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ashley Madison ranks 25th among Hook Up sites.

How would you rate Ashley Madison?

“Still Love It, But It's VERY Competitive For Men”

Dave S.
10/5/20

I've been on and off AM since 2018. I've got two prior reviews, so this'll be an update, mainly talking about how tenacious you need to be. I still have a wonderful GF from 2018 and we're closer than ever. She wanted to add partner, starting in Aug of 2018. She got an additional partner in less than a week and he's still in the mix. In May 2021, she added another. It's tougher for a guy, particularly when you're 73. In my review from last fall, I talked about a woman that I connected with and we had several hotel-dates. We are still friends, but didn't totally connect sexually. We continued to date, but we both continued our searches on AM. Well, I'd seen an attractive Profile in the middle of March, as I was on an airplane, headed to Alaska. I wrote that I'd contact her when I got back, but didn't follow up again until April 26, well after I got back. TIMING IS EVERYTHING! I wrote her a carefully crafted directed Message and gave her access to my Private Gallery. She responded with a video of her working (she's in sales). I was genuinely excited to see and hear her and said so immediately. We met for drinks that afternoon and were enjoying each other on a king sized mattress before sundown. We've been regular ever since, with great chemistry in and out of bed. My point is that persistence, for a man, is an absolute must. Looking for women over 60 narrows the field considerably. I am a good writer and, evidently, good at reading between the lines and saying what's important to my targets. I ALWAYS mention respect, concern for their safety and protection of their existing relationship. I didn't put in my Profile that I already had a GF, but I addressed it soon after we'd had the first sips of our drinks. My latest GF would actually prefer an exclusive relationship, but she's learning that my other GF is not a threat to her pleasure. I did drop the GF that I didn't fully connect with. We're still friends and talk every couple of week or so. Funny, connecting, at least for me, has to happen both on a physical and emotional level. The GF that didn't connect physically, is still a friend. I've had a couple where emotional connection seemed unlikely and we didn't make it past drinks. Hang in there and keep at it.

“Horrible service! Save your money”

Tony C.
9/21/20

After 6 months and about 750.00 in point purchases i believe most post are fake! It's odd how you make contact with someone and the day after the add is deleted! Save your money it's obviously a rip off!

daves482
October 5th, 2020

Hang in there and keep at it.

tonyc573
September 21st, 2020

betat
March 18th, 2019

Not worth it. Save your money. Just go to swingers or sex club. You get more bang for the buck.

These women on AM are pretentious, fake and gold diggers.

carlose27
December 5th, 2017

I had a non-paid account a few years back. I was almost convinced to buy a membership to give it a try and see if I would have some luck with online dating. Fortunately my bank would not approve a transaction through a foreign (UK) account. After doing some research I discovered Ashley Madison was a fraudulent business. Thank you Chase Bank for saving me from a horrible decision.

shaunm61
December 21st, 2017

AM requires a bit of effort if you are a man. You need to spend time chatting with other members and send out a lot of messages. Create a nice profile and add a few pictures. You won't get any response with only two lines of text in your profile! In my opinion AM is genuine and always worth a try. If you are from the UK you have same local options like iCheat.co.uk as well. Guess it is worth trying several sites to see how they compare.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ashley Madison staff and other customers.

Meet bored men & lonely housewives. Define your experience, and live life to the fullest! Life is short. Have an affair.?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Madison?

Have a question about Ashley Madison?