ArtisanBistroPro reviews

stephen@foodcollective.com
2017 Customer choice award

timh149
4/3/18

I was billed wrong, but with an extensive assistance from their customer support team it was corrected in a second. Delicious food and user friendly professional staff. Highly recommended to use.

barbarau6
2/12/15

Very delicious dinners and I can't believe they are so healthy for me too. There isn't a food I don't like from them.

elizabethj28
12/24/14

This site is the best way for me to lose weight because it provides very strict calorie control. I tried weight watcher but their meals were horrid.

lisau8
12/22/14

I heard about artisan bistro from my doctor and have been ordering from them for the past year on and off. Better than grocery store frozen meals.

nancyf13
6/25/14

I heartily recommend artisan for their yummy meals and nice portion sizes. I have tried diets like this before and the portions were always too small.

barbaras66
6/21/14

The best part is never worry about cooking while you are eating Artisan Bistro foods. I go on this diet every few months. The only issue is stopping it before I go back on vacation.

sandie19
3/19/14

The meals are good, but it's a small amount of food for a large price. I cannot justify continuing to purchase them.... if they were even $6 or less I could see it somewhat better, but again, it's a smaller amount of food for $8.50 each. I do understand that they are made of good ingredients, but when you compare them to what you can buy in stores the prices are FOUR TIMES as much. Just not at all budget friendly.

oscarj
1/9/14

I heard about this food company from my doctors office and they have very tasty food that I think is better than what is sold by other similar types of companies. Years ago my girlfriend was on jenny craig and I tried those which I thought were terrible. This is much better and I actually save money and can help lower my blood pressure. They do not have a super variety of foods but what they do have tastes really good. I like having something different every day for dinner and they do not have enough variety to do that for a long period of time. I hope they continue to create more foods as good as the ones they have now.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the ArtisanBistroPro staff and other customers.

ArtisanBistroPro?