AIC College of Design

AIC College of Design has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate AIC College of Design?

“failing”

Susan C.
10/2/17

Enrollment has been declining for a few years across the entire Art Institute system (they're a nationwide school), and these things snowball -- nationwide, they've just recently fired hundreds of their full-time instructors, which means less dedicated part-timers will be taking over the fewer and fewer classes that are left. I'm a student at another campus and I constantly worry that my school will close before I can finish my decree. They are in turmoil. An instructor told me that recently there was a campus wide meeting at which all employees -- faculty and staff -- were asked for ideas how to turn the school around ... which means they have no idea what they're doing.

susanc308
October 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the AIC College of Design staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AIC College of Design?

Have a question about AIC College of Design?