Review of Arrow Shopping

Arrow Shopping reviews

contact@arrowshopping.com

richb29
7/27/18

Since April 2018, I have been trying to receive a full refund as guaranteed by Arrow Shopping. Mr. Adnan Iqbal informed me by email I would receive my refund of $209.00 in full if I returned the jacket to an address provided in Alberta, Canada. Even though it seemed strange to return the jacket to Canada when his business is in the UK and/or Pakistan, or so he said, I complied. I was notified by the courier (UPS) when the package arrived that the address was incomplete due to it being an apartment complex. (UPS needed the apartment number to complete delivery.) I tried a number of times, as well as UPS, to contact Mr. Iqbal to correct the address issue but he failed to respond to our inquiries. I was told by UPS if the jacket was delivered to a valid address, then the recipient would have to pay over $100 in duty's and taxes. UPS said it was cheaper for a Seller to abandon the jacket than pay over $100 in duty and taxes in addition to refunding a customer for a $209.00 jacket.
I have never heard back from Mr. Iqbal, or any other company representative, so I am assuming their guarantee for a full refund return policy is worthless and outright deceptive.
**BEWARE**
Additional note: Arrowing Shopping's website has a Returns page. On that page is a button that says you can Create Your Own Review but when I entered my review it didn't appear. The only reviews the show are supposedly 5 star reviews.

josephh48
5/25/15

I received this item and the quality is great and price too.

charlesj26
5/18/15

Very attractive jacket and cheap too. Other sell similar jacket for $$$$
This jacket is an awesome buy and i look good wearing it.

Tip for consumers: Wide variety of choices in leather jackets

angelab66
5/10/15

I bought Arrow Women Brown Leather Jacket ikyt5

The leather is very soft and light weight. Thank you for a beautiful hand genuine leather jacket.

johnr202
2/15/15

Love the jacket, bought form them twice.

stacieo
2/4/15

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ORDERED AN EXTRA SMALL and RECEIVED A SMALL. THE COMPANY THEN SAID THAT THEY DON'T OFFER AN EXTRA SMALL, AFTER CONFIRMING THE SIZE BEFORE THEY SENT US THE ITEM. WE WERE THEN INFORMED TO SEND THE ITEM BACK AND EMAIL THEM A TRACKING NUMBER. WHEN THAT WAS COMPLETE WE RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL SAYING THEY COULD NOT REFUND OUR MONEY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT DO THAT. EVEN WHEN THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE. THE COMPANY INTENTIONALLY MADE ME SEND THE ITEM BACK TO PAKISTAN WHEN PAYPAL WANTED IT SENT TO A USA ADDRESS. AFTER A LONG CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL I AM FINALLY ABLE TO GET THE MONEY BACK SO I CAN BY MY GIRLFRIEND A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. IF I COULD GIVE THIS COMPANY ZERO STARS I WOULD. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO CHASE THEIR MONEY WHEN THE COMPANY WAS IN THE WRONG.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THEM! they even screen their reviews on their website. So if they don't approve the review that you put it will not show up on their site.

Questions? Get answers from the Arrow Shopping staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Arrow Shopping