Review of Arcaderush.net

Arcaderush.net reviews

rahuls3
3/23/12

nice site but loads a little slowly,also too many ads for my liking, but still will give it a 3 star...

camillem
5/17/10

Kids games are not exactly as they should be these days. Especially when you are a young parent and working all day is all that you pretty much do. Eventually you will get to that point when your kids will go on looking for online games to feel their need of adventure. Normally I would have not approved considering there is so much violence in those online games and any wise parents should keep their kids away.

That was before I saw how different the arcade games were. As my kids were so much into adventure games they found in arcade a way of encouraging their imagination. I must say I was a bit relieved to see there is such a online games site.

At http://www.arcaderush.net/kids-games the cute Planet 51 and the lovable Hannah Montana kept my young ones entertained.

You can imagine that on my daughter's birthday all the girls were crowded over the poor computer eager to design their "dream girl" on this arcade site.

They got so worked up that I had to promise to let them play the next day too.

Wellwhat can a mother do?:)

Questions? Get answers from the Arcaderush.net staff and other customers.

Arcaderush.net?