Arcaderush.net

Arcaderush.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Arcaderush.net also ranks 21st among Kids Games sites.

How would you rate Arcaderush.net?

“Kids games are not exactly as they should be these...”

Camille M.
5/17/10

Kids games are not exactly as they should be these days. Especially when you are a young parent and working all day is all that you pretty much do. Eventually you will get to that point when your kids will go on looking for online games to feel their need of adventure. Normally I would have not approved considering there is so much violence in those online games and any wise parents should keep their kids away. That was before I saw how different the arcade games were. As my kids were so much into adventure games they found in arcade a way of encouraging their imagination. I must say I was a bit relieved to see there is such a online games site. At http://www.arcaderush.net/kids-games the cute Planet 51 and the lovable Hannah Montana kept my young ones entertained. You can imagine that on my daughter's birthday all the girls were crowded over the poor computer eager to design their "dream girl" on this arcade site. They got so worked up that I had to promise to let them play the next day too. Well…what can a mother do?:)

camillem
May 17th, 2010

They got so worked up that I had to promise to let them play the next day too.

Well…what can a mother do?:)
rahuls3
March 23rd, 2012
nice site but loads a little slowly,also too many ads for my liking, but still will give it a 3 star...

Questions? Get answers from the Arcaderush.net staff and other customers.

Free online games- Ben 10 games, action games, car games, avatar games, card games, girls games, board games, sports and more- Click to play online games now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arcaderush.net?

Have a question about Arcaderush.net?