Review of ApplianceZone

Corydon, IN 47112, US
Tel: (800) 734-1981

denisl26
11/19/17

When they ship a part and something is wrong with it they will not replace it , STAY AWAY ! The part they sent me was not any good so they said after I called they said to bad but it is what it is

chesterfieldr
7/15/17

Ordered simple water filters for my Kitchen Aid frig.
Figured 5 to 7 days shipping time. Two weeks later contacted them through "live chat" ( can't speak to a real person) and was told they were on backorder. Decided to purchase somewhere else because they couldn't tell me when they would ship. Cancelled the order and decided to check my account for the heck of it. They had already charged my account and a few mintues later received an email saying I would be put at the back of the line if I cancelled. I emailed them back and confirmed I wanted to cancel the order. No response back until 2 weeks later when I got a confirmed shipping email. Contacted them and was told they never received a cancel order.
To top that off they sent me two generic filters that I could have purchased from a dozen places for $12.00 a piece instead of $44.00 a piece.
These people are running a scam on people so STAY AWAY!!!!

pault127
12/30/16

Ordered a part on Dec 18, 2016. Received a confirmation on Dec 21, 2016 that the part has been shipped. According to the tracking, it came to south heaven , MS on Dec 24, 2016. Than it just stopped. The estimated delivery date was showing Dec 28, 2016. I did not get it. waited next day. Did not get it.Later in the day I called and found that there was no live person to talk to. So, on the chat I told the lady what was going on. She told me that the carrier would have to be contacted by me. Why me ? Anyway, next day ( today ) I found email telling me to get in touch with fedex claims and file a claim and wait 2 to 3 more days before the company can send me a replacement. I told her in the email that I will wait till jan 02, 2017 for my part and than contact my credit card company to dispute the charges. No solid answers given on the situation.
will not deal with this again and advise all to stay away also.

matthewb81
1/11/16

As i suspected this company has no intentions of refunding the money for the wrong part. At least they acknowledged they received the part on 12-22-2015 and as of 1-11-2016, all they have to say is

" I sincerely apologize for the delay with your refund. I am personally contacting the Credit Department to process your refund right away. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been processed on our end. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you!
Brittany A."
If you read there return policy it is a wonder they admit to receiving the part.
" Authorization does not guarantee a credit. Any parts returned without obtaining a Return Authorization will be charged a 50% restocking fee. Appliance Zone has the right to refuse any unauthorized package. An unauthorized package is any part return that has not been given an RA number or any part found to have been previously installed/used.

Unauthorized packages may be refused at the warehouse and returned to the sender. Customers may incur the cost of shipping the unauthorized package back to the sender. For items cancelled or returned due to reasons other than an error on our part, the actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund and Appliance Zone is not responsible for return postage. Parts in non-OEM packaging will be declined for a refund. I will never do business with this company again.

My next call is to the credit card company to try for a refund from them!! This company is in the business of stealing!!

stay away

gm42
12/7/14

CAUTION!
My first experience with ApplianceZone will be my last. They notified me that the part I ordered was not available and stated that it was sold out with all of their suppliers. Upon requesting a cancellation I realized that they had already charged my account. They would have to get "permission" from their warehouse before they could cancel my order. I requested a phone number and name of someone I could call. "We are an online company" was the response I got. My account was credited and the order was cancelled. I feel fortunate given their lack of customer service and horrible reviews. I will be more cautious in the future.

jenc12
10/14/14

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I was foolish to try and save a few dollars and not order from Sears! After I ordered my part, I realized as soon as I pressed the "order" button that I accidentally hit Express ship instead of Standard ship. I immediately went onliine to find a phone number, and NOTHING! There is absolutely NO WAY you can get a hold of anyone!

So I did the online chat and was told once an order is placed, there's NO changes. I explained (via chat) that it was Saturday on a holiday weekend and there was no one working until Tuesday. I didn't want to pay the extra $10 from Express shipping.

No such luck. NO CHANGES. And if you want to cancel your order, good luck. They'll let you know within a week if that is even possible.

STAY AWAY!!!

mirbaic
8/27/13

I received 1 defective part, and they sent another which was also defective. Supposedly, I'm getting a 3rd, which I'm guessing will also be defective. Now, they want me to keep the defective parts for 90 days--in case they want them back!!!! And I can get no phone contact number. Guess we are lucky the rest of the parts worked okay for our washing machine, and we were able to use our old part--just wanted the new one in case the old one goes! I will not do business with these people again. Should have checked the reviews before doing business with them!

victorf14
8/5/13

I ordered a part from Appliance Zone for what I thought was a great price. Two days later instead of a tracking number I get an email stating that the price I ordered the part at was too low. I had the choice of canceling the order or sending more money via paypal. The part is for the repair of a refrigerator so I needed the part asap, so I sent the difference immediately. Now I'm waiting yet another week for this part and they never sent me a tracking number. I wish I had cancelled the order. I will never deal with these people again, lovely customer service.

rons30
5/20/13

Fast shipping, great online help and they price match! I've ordered parts for my Maytag and Whirlpool machines as well as my Kitchen Aid mixer. They are the best!

billb54
1/15/13

I order parts for a Whirlpool washer. After verifying with Appliance Zones on-line chat that the below ordered part numbers were the correct parts for my Whirlpool washer. The washer basket I received was over an inch defferent in depth. What I received from their support was "the tub that you ordered is the one the manufacturer lists for your model number. You may want to try our Repair Forum, or contact Whirlpool directly to see if there are any installation modifications needed to use the manufacturer replacement part." After being told they sent the correct part listed buy several costomer "no" service reps. I told them I wanted a return for the complete order since they would not. After several requests for a refund their Incompetence cost me:
Next Day Shipping on the order $24.95
Partial refund on washer basket $5.00
Partial refund on Washer Pulley Nut and Washer outer tub $5.00
Return shipping for tracking # 1Z1189150348586669 $26.72
Return shipping for tracking # 1Z1189150348008275 $54.63
Total out of pocket expense $116.30

Notice how they deducted $5.00 per package shipped back for their Incompetence!!! No wounder they don't list a phone number to contact. One other thing I noticed was you can never talk to the customer support same person via e-mail. Stay away.... There better price will not be worth the trouble.

doopedd
5/2/12

Horrible experience. On their website they listed the part I needed as "brackets"...plural. The price was a little high anyway ($11 for 2 cents worth of plastic), but I needed them to fix my freezer so I bought. They sent only one. Using their chat tool (since they have no phone number) I pointed it out to them that on the invoice it was listed as a plural and that's what I expected when I bought it. I got nowhere with the jerk I was chatting with and his ultimate solution was that I could buy more from them at full price, but they wouldn't charge shipping...ooh really? Blatant false advertising and they wouldn't even throw me a bone. I hate being taken, but at least it was only $11. I'm lucky compared to a lot of people dealing with this company. Google "appliancezone sucks" and you'll see what I mean. Buyer beware!! And be smarter than me!!

micheleb3
4/25/11

Recommended the wrong part and outright refuses to accept a return. After a week of emails going back and forth with the company they finally offer to replace the part. But if they cannot send the correct part the first time I have no confidence they will send the correct part again. Besides why give me loads of grief because I want to make a return? And of course you cannot make a return without a return authorization number. This company has poor customer service from start to finish. They are only out to get your money. STAY AWAY!! BUYER BEWARE!!

brianw3
6/30/10

Absolutely terrible!! Worst shopping experience I have ever had....just do a search in Google for...

applicancezone.com review

Questions? Get answers from the ApplianceZone staff and other customers.

ApplianceZone?