Appliancesconnection.co

Appliancesconnection.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Appliancesconnection.co?

“Terrible experience, poor customer service and damaged product in undamaged box! Buyer beware”

cyndy h.
12/25/20

Just aweful! They sent me a Napoleon grill ($1200) with scuffed and scratched lid. Immediately requested a replacement lid and was told I would have it in 10 business days. Never sent and unwilling to supply a tracking #. I was told to return would cost me $310. Even though they didn't fulfill the replacement lid. Should have purchased locally or at a legitimate retailer. I've been forced to contact the manufacturer directly along with disputing through Paypal. Wish I could give a zero rating.

cyndyh8
December 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Appliancesconnection.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliancesconnection.co?

Have a question about Appliancesconnection.co?