Review of Buy App Reviews

Buy App Reviews reviews

1 star

judithw127
6/12/19

App-reviews.org helped us with the reaching the top-3 of Google Play Store with one of our apps. The technical support will help you to choose the best suitable solution for reaching your goals. Thanks for everything you did!

kristam54
6/6/19

The company offers a very convenient tool for the rapid promotion of applications. Our installations began to grow the next day after payment. Fast, convenient and at a very good price. I recommend to everyone who is looking for a fast and reliable way to promote applications.

alberte33
6/3/19

It was my first experience of using such kind of service. My local small business launched an online shop. Some of the existing customers enjoyed the app, but we hoped to attract new ones. Well, you know, application markets are very competitive. Our company consulted with experts, they offered some app promotional strategies. It always sounds great, but if you a small business owner, the main thing is not to put all your eggs in one basket. So we started the ASO campaign & some installs deliveries with the app-reviews.org. They did their work properly, so we reached great boost for our organic app traffic. Great service!

lessier1
6/3/19

I highly recommend this service! If you have no idea how to promote your iOS application those guys will handle all the necessaries regarding that. Installs and downloads of your application will increase! I know what I am talking about, as I saw it with my own eyes. App-Reviews team knows everything about App Store optimization. Thank you for help!

juanr149
5/29/19

Thanks a lot for the prompt responses for all customer's issues, along for bringingfast solutions there. Customer`s support is always trying to maximize the speed & quality of problem solving. We all know that the quality of service is primarily determined by good customer support, and the app-reviews.org team is the best in that, I am impressed.

elsyk
5/25/19

The App-Reviews team offers the services of a qualified reviews writing for all kinds of applications. The main characteristics that are unique and diverse texts are strict adherence to the technical specifications: the performers collect all the requirements set forth in the order and fulfill orders in strict accordance with the established deadlines. Recommend!

rayb234
5/24/19

I am a CEO of young startup. We made the app for both iOS & Android. We understand that it's really hard to get installs for apps at the start-point , so I decided to find the specialized app promotion service for it. After all, it was the best solution for us! App-reviews is really cool and professional team for all app promotional surveys. Thank you!

teresab229
2/9/19

I'm not good in app sphere and it is always hard to find good app and to not waste my time. So my sister told me about this service and finally I found here review on cool app for my everyday yoga time.

andrewt244
1/31/19

Very nice site. On it you can find reviews for applications. You can also order real reviews from people for your application, thereby raising its rating.

Questions? Get answers from the Buy App Reviews staff and other customers.

Buy App Reviews?