Review of AnimeTeez

Tel: (952) 289 5611
support@animegears.com

lisaj244
4/13/18

The one good review on here is obviously fake. Nobody would write that. They got my money, and never gave any information regarding shipping. They don't answer any of my attempts to communicate. I ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am going file a case with paypal and have my funds returned to me.

tonyw111
2/5/18

Weeks after placing the order, you will receive nothing but senseless emails. Had to open dispute with cc to get the money back. Customer service ignores any communication attempt.

danid17
2/6/17

This site is legit and trustworthy i ordered my hoodie on 12th jan and received it within the EST provided. i trust this site and even bought more products from it as an evidence for the satisfaction this site has given to me i am uploading all the order details and of the day it arrived. I am completely satisfied with my order the stuff and material is great.

Tip for consumers: Amazing design and great quality.

talhas
2/6/17

But The reviews turned out to be not valid. I got my 3 hoodies and 1 T-shirt In good quality after 17 days

trowl
2/4/17

they changed their website to animegears.com. they are still animeteez. since their phone number had a U.S. area code & and they items in stock i thought i would order and get it in time for christmas. NOPE! i was wrong. they order from China when you order from them. they do not have any inventory in stock.their "hoodies" are not sweaters. their jackets that look like letterman jackets are made of fleece. i ordered at the end of november 2016 and got everything towards the end of January 2017. if i was ging to order from china i would have went to aliexpress instead.

theresam49
1/3/17

I ordered before xmas on 12/17 and did not receive my order. It's currently 1/3. I'm hoping it's just delayed. I haven't called, and after seeing these reviews I may not bother. My son is, unfortunately, very disappointed not to receive his surprise anticipated "delayed" gift. Very sad.

karah20
11/6/16

I bought my bf something for his birthday never received it... and I talked to some guy but won't pick up anymore. .. Horrible .. I was pissed off and still am. Can't even give me a tracking number

brianp87
4/22/16

These people steal your money. I ordered my product in February and never received it. I tried contacting them an they don't reply. They even deleted my messages on their Facebook page. What they're doing is absolutely criminal. Warning DO NOT BUY from them

johnnyh32
3/5/16

I ordered a dragonball Z shirt from them, and not once did they ever send me an e-mail letting me know that my order shipped. I contacted customer service and nothing ever happened. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND them to anyone. This had to be the worst experience I've ever had buying from an online vendor. The messed up part is, they're based in the United States; I could understand more from an overseas vendor. But quite frankly animeteez is just a lousy vendor.

Questions? Get answers from the AnimeTeez staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AnimeTeez