This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Andhra Bank

Andhra Bank has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Andhra Bank are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Andhra Bank?

“Andhra Bank is the worst banking ever - do you know that?”

Pradheesh P.
11/4/17

This is the worst bank that I have ever come across. Please do not use this bank if you want to lead a peaceful life. It's a caution for everyone who wants to use Andhra bank services. I am facing a lot of problems with them. No proper customer service, no proper service, bank declines amount every time through net banking after they have changed the server, and last but not the least, poor by all means. I regret now for using this bank.

pradheeshp
November 4th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Andhra Bank staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Andhra Bank?

Have a question about Andhra Bank?