Amolatina Scam

Amolatina Scam has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amolatina Scam ranks 13th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Amolatina Scam?

“Fake women”

Antonio A.
7/5/20

To all those on that site, I encourage you to stop using all the Dating Sites associated with Amolatina, Dating, Latamdate, Arabian, Asian and Africandate dot com. Long ago a discovered my first fake member who was passing as a Colombian fitness trainer, later turned out that the real person was in a relationship and from Ecuador. Just today I caught another one who was on a multiple sites that by mistake allowed a video chat and resulted to be someone else. I reported all these sites to the authorities. None of them actually verify the identity of the women. So if you want to really go out with a Latin woman, You are better off going to their country and just find a nice place to hang out and just let things happen naturally. All dating sites are full of fakes. For what it's worth, I have been on several dozens of them and not once have I been able to get the woman to validate their identity with a personalized video and leave the site to keep me from spending. If you don't believe it. Try it... Ask for a video where she is actually addressing you by name and watch the 'trust' issue or the issue of you demanding from her comes up (Red Flag). As long as you don't as for any indecent photos or videos, there shouldn't be an issue. But it so happens that who you are talking with is not who is in the photo. The scam is in between the two (chatter and model). The model does not want to commit to saying your name because it can only be used once with you, while a generic photo or video is used several times with different men and the one chatting doesn't have to pay the model for anything in particular. OH! And don't bother sending them gifts with your personal information or those costly icons. The woman in the photo below goes by Pau and is who is on many sites and is who the video chat in Latam resulted being a different woman. The chat was too short for me to record with my phone or take a screenshot, but after confronting this woman in Amolatina she flat out admitted being the one on Latam and refused to explain why there was a different woman in the video chat. It was simple to tell the difference. As you can see in the photo the woman has a full arm and cleavage tattoo; the woman in the video chat did not. For whatever it is worth. Just be aware.

phillipw74
October 15th, 2018

Thanks. This website is saving my money... This website tell me how amolatina.com cheated and doing frauds. Thanks again

bowens2
November 26th, 2018

Nice articles written by author of this website... content are related to amolatina scam and frauds. Thanks for giving us useful information...

jeana124
November 9th, 2018

Great Website. Lots of interesting articles about Amolatina Scam... I refer this website before you use amolatina. Thanks

antonioa139
July 5th, 2020

rubenf21
November 17th, 2018

Great Content... All Amolatina.com Scams show on this website. How they cheated people and their money. Thanks

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Amolatina Scam staff and other customers.

jeniferp64
Jenifer P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amolatina Scam?

Have a question about Amolatina Scam?