Review of Amira

amirafoods@amirafoods.com

1 star

amulyas1
2/27/17

I have recently purchased snacks from Amira. I really liked the quality and taste. navratan mix and moong daal is my favourite. For any guests, it is my first choice.I would fully recommend it to everyone.

nupurg
2/7/17

AMIRA Products serves awesome quality and great taste. My family really liked its products specially Premium Basmati Rice. The rice has a high nutritional value and it has a smooth outer skin which contains the good things.

kirang4
2/1/17

I am a health conscious person and I always choose healthy food for my family.That's I always prefer amira's products like basmati rice, oil, dairy products, snacks etc.My experience is always great with amira.

bhanus5
8/22/16

Amira Basmati rice is the best rice I have ever seen and tasted. It is a perfect choice if you want to make a rice dish or want to serve it before guests.
This tastes so well and aroma of it really make me have it more. A big yes to the Amira Rice.

nehak11
6/20/16

I bought premium Basmati rice from Amira Nature Foods., and I am so happy with my purchasing. The rice is of very fine quality. The aroma of the rice is so nice that it makes me feel to have it more and more.
It is a good option available for the guests also. I can make multiple dishes with the use of it. They are fine and long, just a perfect and easy alternative when I dont want to go for a hectic kitchen schedule.

Questions? Get answers from the Amira staff and other customers.

Amira?