Amira

Amira has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Amira most frequently mention basmati rice. Amira ranks 32nd among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Amira?

“Tasty Premium Basmati Rice”

Neha K.
6/20/16

I bought premium Basmati rice from Amira Nature Foods., and I am so happy with my purchasing. The rice is of very fine quality. The aroma of the rice is so nice that it makes me feel to have it more and more. It is a good option available for the guests also. I can make multiple dishes with the use of it. They are fine and long, just a perfect and easy alternative when I dont want to go for a hectic kitchen schedule.

nehak11
June 20th, 2016
nupurg
February 7th, 2017
AMIRA Products serves awesome quality and great taste. My family really liked its products specially Premium Basmati Rice. The rice has a high nutritional value and it has a smooth outer skin which contains the good things.
kirang4
February 1st, 2017
I am a health conscious person and I always choose healthy food for my family. That's I always prefer amira's products like basmati rice, oil, dairy products, snacks etc.My experience is always great with amira.
amulyas1
February 27th, 2017
I have recently purchased snacks from Amira. I really liked the quality and taste. Navratan mix and moong daal is my favourite. For any guests, it is my first choice. I would fully recommend it to everyone.
bhanus5
August 22nd, 2016
Amira Basmati rice is the best rice I have ever seen and tasted. It is a perfect choice if you want to make a rice dish or want to serve it before guests.
This tastes so well and aroma of it really make me have it more. A big yes to the Amira Rice.

Questions? Get answers from the Amira staff and other customers.

AMIRA offers an extensive portfolio of brands that have been carefully developed to appeal to local markets around the world. Customer tastes and expectations have been finely segmented to deliver authentic flavors that go well with a variety of popula...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amira?

Have a question about Amira?