Review of AmericaWare

Office@Americaware.com

1 Review From Our Community

az269
4/21/16

Purchased a dog cup from Americaware that turned black/grey inside. Called the company, was transferred to Craig Zwirn- the owner and COO of the company. It was the worst customer experience I have ever had. He told me "cups do not turn black inside" (I was not telling the truth) and that he was an expert and had years of experience in ceramics (I was an idiot). I told him I had taken classes in ceramics and he challenged me by saying, "Then what kind of cup is it?" I told him he lacked in human decency, was rude and unprofessional (besides being condescending) He is the most miserable person I have ever dealt with (who cares if he is miserable, does he have to spread it to all the people he deals with?
It is shameful this company named Americaware has the word America in it because this miserable OWNER and company certainly does not represent what good companies with decent ethics in America stand for. Please do not support Americaware by buying their products. Corporations, please do not buy Americaware products because this company does not treat the customers decently. If you have problems, you certainly will regret it. He told me he did not sell merchandise to the company any longer that I thought I purchased it from. I wonder why?

Questions? Get answers from the AmericaWare staff and other customers.

AmericaWare?