Review of America Suits

Tel: -118.4327956
sales@americasuits.com

thomasm741
2/11/19

Great Blue Parka coat ordered online for the first time from americasuits. They did a great job making this coat, really happy with them

andrasd
7/14/18

I ordered the Officer K genuine leather full length green trenchcoat - the most expensive option available. I got the product in 11 calendar days from ordering, customer service was good, communication was prompt. The coat came as advertised and it met or exceeded my expectations. This is a well made, high quality leather coat, nice lining, looks and feels great, perfect size based on what I ordered. Highly recommend based on my experience.

jackf93
5/1/18

ordered a coat in green color this year. The coat fits like a glove and the delivery was just in time, love the coat and the writing on the back, great quality and amazing stitching

aarons148
2/23/18

I ordered a jacket, quality was surprisingly very good and very comfortable. Great customer services, I would recommend to everyone who likes new designs and good quality leather jackets.

Highly recommended,

andreaso6
11/8/17

Ordered a jacket for halloween, the coat was the wrong size even after taking my measures. The orgin of the parcel was from Pakistan and not UK as the company implied. When confronted with the issue the support were extremely unhelpful and tried to talk me into keeping the coat as it was.

When they finally accepted the resend for adjustments (on my expense) the experience turned into a nightmare. They claimed they shipped the coat through DHL but when i contacted DHL myself they had no item in their system.

I sent them multiple emails without any response and the only way to get a hold of them was posing a potential customer over their live chat. When i finally got a hold of them (again) they claimed DHL was at fault while posting a Excel sheet with my shipment added today.

This coat has now cost me more in time than the original 230$ i paid for it (they also lowered the price right after my order went through).

I still have not received the item and give it until Friday until i contact the police and visit them in person.

No compensation has been offered and their last note was that i should be grateful because "i'm getting the coat".

BEWARE and refrain from ordering.

Update No.1: They suddenly started replying to my emails. Here is a print of the conversation.
_________________________________________________________________
Subject: Thanks but no thanks for leaving a stupid lie review on trust pilot, u r just a kid and not professional at all .
Sender: America Suits
14:49
From me:
Andreas Odelberg-Johnson
14:50
To: America
Oh so now your reply? Hilarious.
2017-11-07 14:49 GMT+01:00 America Suits
America Suits
14:51
To: me
I did reply to you always and did explain everything in honest but you are a stubborn kid what can i do with customers like u ,,,,, nothing i guess
regards
Andreas Odelberg-Johnson
15:00
To: Americasuits
Don't worry about it, if you treat customers well I'm sure you'll get some REAL positive reviews instead of the ones you wrote yourself.
My customer experience has been horrible and i probably would've left a positive review if i had been offered some kind of compensation together with an apology and some honesty. Instead you throw lies in my face and try to blame DHL who has been 100% professional and helpful in this whole mess of a purchase.

Hopefully you'll learn from this.
America Suits
15:02
To: Me
yes, i did learn and that is u r just a kid and can't argue with u anymore your coat is on the way.
have a good day
_________________________________________________________________

This is the way they respond to and treat their "customers".
On a final note i think they've written the positive reviews on here themselves. Just check in on the account below me. The only other review from the account is to paypal for revoking their account on there.

I wonder why that might be?
________________________________________________________________
Edit No.2: They just contacted me and told me they are trying to cancel the shipment and provide me with a "refund" since I'm a "unhappy customer". To me that is completely fine as long as i get either my money back or the correct product.

I don't trust their word at this point and will update on further development.

Questions? Get answers from the America Suits staff and other customers.

America Suits?