America's Test Kitchen reviews

Tel: +1.6172321000
domain.management@americastestkitchen.com

davidw1185
10/16/18

My family bought me an anual membership to ATK. I was excited to have access to their content and well-thought-out techniques. However, after logging in and submitting my personal information, they made it very difficult to download, print, or save recipe content locally. To make matters worse, the site (like an app that has a bunch of paid in-app content) forces you to subscribe to sister-site content just to see most of the recipes that I saw on ATK's television show. Disingenuous and misleading, I feel that it was a waste of money and wouldn't encourage a membership to my family or friends.

johnc175
9/9/13

Great resource for foodies. Even have online classes.

kenm31
7/7/13

I went to the site while watching the tv show of the same name and hoped for good information. However, I was totally barraged with membership, shall I say, invitations. As a point in particular, one page had a pop-up (?) that froze the page until you gave them your e-mail address. It seems like that with all the heat on the television news about privacy, websites and the government would get the message that we the people value the constitution above the laws that men and women dream up.

Questions? Get answers from the America's Test Kitchen staff and other customers.

America's Test Kitchen?