AmericanLeatherJacket reviews

Tel: +97-9345-2699197
americanleatherjacket@gmail.com

anasm39
1/30/19

One of the best experience i had in a life time...no one makes the leather jacket better!
Size was good! leather was quality! and the design was exactly in the photos.

hayaj
1/9/19

Loved that pakistani leather! And the shipping was like as if i ordered within the US! Five stars. Definitely will buy again and keep buying! Thanks soo much :)

staceyp34
12/19/17

I ordered a XXL leather shearling. I paid extra for real leather and what I got today was an absolute joke. The coat is definitely not leather and I'm a woman and I wear a US size 8 in womens and the jacket fits me. The inside is not real shearling fur. It feels like a cheap carpet. I could kick myself. And of course no response to email or inquiries. I will be sending a formal complaint to Customs because the information that was provided on the customs form is fraudulent. It said that they sent it as a gift and that it only had a 10.00 value. I paid 199.00 but $10.00 is what I should have paid.

garyw49
6/12/17

Purchased a coat from this site that was hugely inferior in quality and completely different from the coat advertised.
Vendor initially refused to respond to my communications, then tried to refuse return, then offered a $20 refund on a $219 coat.
Finally agreed to a return, then refused to acknowledged the coat HAD been returned despite proof if delivery from the royal mail.
I finally received a partial refund after 5 months of chasing for my money back.

An utter disgrace I would recommend you avoid at all costs

Questions? Get answers from the AmericanLeatherJacket staff and other customers.

AmericanLeatherJacket?