Amadeus.net

Amadeus.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Amadeus.net?

“Quidco No all it seems”

Terence O.
2/26/18

Goes with one of my previous reviews Purchased 2 Phones apps cost £500 from Argos with the recommendation of Quidco cash back scheme ? Last year about November time .The deal was 5% on all purchases from Argos have i had any cash back No Have i had loads of hassle with emails and contacts and passed round from one advisor to another have i sent countless emails have i been given the runaround most definitely to all these questions is a big fat YES AND YES again am I still waiting YES do I hope out any hope No Its not a kings random just a few misery pounds so not the money but the principle .

terenceo4
February 26th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Amadeus.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amadeus.net?

Have a question about Amadeus.net?