Alumat.pl

Alumat.pl has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Alumat.pl?

“Another scam website claiming to sell and have stock of at least two of my designs”

Cynthia K.
8/1/21

This website is just another scam that will steal your money. I know this because they stole at least two of my handmade card designs right off of amazon.com, probably more than two of them, and claim to have it in stock and are charging a lower price than mine, so I know they won't be buying it from me to sell on to somebody else. I am the only one who has the stock in my possession. The first links that come up in a google search for my designs say alumat.pl, but clicking on those takes you to one or other of my designs on lapsmediae.com. I don't know what their relationship is, but they are both frauds. Unfortunately, this is not the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last. This website will probably go the same way as the previous one I found who did the same thing, uyausmall.com, which is no longer online. The person/persons behind the latter website had already created another similar website running the same scam, the name of which I can't remember, and it's probably also defunct by now and they've created another one. Please don't be fooled by this website and lose your money to their scam. You will either receive nothing or something materially different from what you ordered, probably nothing. Update - When I originally wrote the review for lapsmediae.com just hours ago, there was one of my designs that came up in a google search, but now there is a second one.

cynthiak22
August 1st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this website! It's a scam that will rip you off if you order anything and will probably be gone off the internet by this time next year and replaced by a similar scam website.

Questions? Get answers from the Alumat.pl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alumat.pl?

Have a question about Alumat.pl?