Review of AltSmoke

Tel: (855-258-7665

johnr657
John R.
4/12/18

when it comes to some of the accesories I would like to see compatible products like the T3 clearomizers and ego-c batteries being compatible.

davew226
Dave W.
4/12/18

These people are VERY professional, nice people, and outstanding to work with. Always good service, products and prices. I would, and do recommend them to others and will continue to buy from them.

robertk237
Robert K.
4/12/18

Your web page seems a little slow. Sometimes pages load ok other times they take a pretty long time.

dennisf106
Dennis F.
4/12/18

If your customer service guys comes through for me and answer all my questions that I've asked of them on Sunday before the end of the 15% sale,about if everything will be compatible on this order,I'll be stoke and very happy.So just in case your customer service guys don't catch any compatibility issues with this order on the eGo-C Twist Battery that I'm buying with all the other items that I'm hopping are compatible,you guys in the shipping department please also check to see if everything is compatible,I donI't want to return anything if at all possible.I'm new to e-cigs and i want to stop smoking tobacco cigarette and a friend of mine is using this eGo-C Twist Battery and thinks if great. Thanks guys for all your service, Dennis Fee

stokieg
Stokie G.
4/12/18

Excellent products and excellent service.

I am a long time customer and will continue to be.

Thank you very much!

keving111
Kevin G.
4/12/18

After reading review after review of the Silver Bullet I knew I had to have one. Only problem was deciding which one to get. I know i will order another one in the near future especially when the black extension sleeves come in and/or the *****/***** batteries come in.

loril92
Lori L.
4/12/18

Shopping was okay, but the payment process was a nightmare for me! Second try went through, so im a happy camper ! I assumed a battery charger would be included, but i didnt get one, so ill be ordering one now & hoping it doesnt take 2 weeks again for delivery. Thanks

rexh50
Rex H.
4/12/18

This was the best price on the eGo-C Twist I found online. I ordered on a Saturday night and the order was received on Monday! Excellent product, fast shipping. I will definitely use AltSmoke again. Thank you!

jenniferm652
Jennifer M.
4/12/18

The prices on your products were the best to be found online without having to buy mass quantities to get a discount. I was able to find everything that I need to vape in 1 place. I will be a return customer for sure.

I have now recommended AltSmoke to a handful of friends who also thought the prices were quite a deal.

roberti14
Robert I.
4/12/18

Always a good experience. I can usually find what I need when I am looking for a little more advanced e-cig supplies. Your website is kind of slow though. If I had any complaint that would be it. A small price to pay all things considered..

thomaso25
Thomas O.
4/12/18

It is a little confusing on what you need. Even though there are starter kits. It might be cause quoting smoking is a little scary.

arizonab
Arizona B.
4/12/18

It would be great if you could add products to the cart without being redirected to the cart, that way if I'm ordering multiple things from the same page (like juice) I don't have to re-navigate back to the page I was just on.

bonniep63
Bonnie P.
4/12/18

I have referred over 50+ people to this site/store always great customer service and quality products.

joet157
Joe T.
4/12/18

loyal customer here. I wish the top drop downs worked a tad smoother, and a little easier to get to the specific products I want, but overall, two thumbs up. :-)

lynnh124
Lynn H.
4/12/18

you need to update your items, you need new items. I often shop elsewhere for lack of selection on your site but I love the website, its clean and easy to find stuff. I typically look at myvaporstore

cameronw39
Cameron W.
4/12/18

Very nice website, all the info I needed, was easily findable. I will be getting some upgrades and e-liquids very soon. Thanks!

mattq5
Matt Q.
4/12/18

I've only bought vaporizer products/e-liquid from a couple of sites. Altsmoke is my favorite at this point. I would like to see more information on the e-liquids though (don't take the "Apple" approach - your customers are informed and want to know what the makeup of each juice).

mayrah4
Mayra H.
4/12/18

I was able to find what I needed quickly and my last order was shipped very quickly and is why I ordered again.

susanb560
Susan B.
4/12/18

You are the only one I'll buy my cartos from, and have shared that experience with a friend. but I haven't had any luck with your juices.

petep46
Pete P.
4/12/18

Quick shipping. Very good product. I bought the butterscotch and strawberry. Both were very smooth and very tasty!!!! Loved the products. Will for sure purchase from this site again in the future.

rickt108
Rick T.
4/12/18

You folks are great, easy, fast, and right on the mark. New stock items on hand, but I understand the market to demand.

jeffa161
jeff a.
4/12/18

This eGo-C Twist battery has a sticky starter button. But it is not worth the expense and effort to mail it back to the retailer for exchange. Saddened me to see that the manufacturer allowed such a shoddy product to escape their own distribution trail. It's not really AltSmoke's issue, but that of the manufacturer, Joye-tech

robertx2
Robert X.
4/12/18

thx for an awesome mod i should have ordered a while ago i need indestructable, broken way to many other mods...

stevenj94
Steven J.
4/12/18

Good. All steps went smoothly without a hitch.
Thanks Rob

jessies77
Jessie S.
4/12/18

I absolutely love your site. It's the only place my husband and I shop for e-cig supplies. Your products are consistently high quality, never had a bad battery or atomizer head! Thanks for everything! Jessie

Questions? Get answers from the AltSmoke staff and other customers.

AltSmoke?