Alternativni Zivot

Alternativni Zivot has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alternativni Zivot ranks 50th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate Alternativni Zivot?

“Every article is on point and full of new information, and interesting facts!”

Pedja M.
8/9/17

The portal alternativnizivot.tk is the first of its kind in Balkan area (to my knowledge) and so far the persons / person that manage it are doing an amasing job. I am into healthy living and alternative medicine, and this portal has it all. From interesting articles, recipes, advices that are personalised to inquires etc. I stubled upon this reviews website and just had to give them a 5 star review! Great job guys!

pedjam
August 9th, 2017

mirkos5
August 23rd, 2017

Great and interesting articles, advices and recipes, I would recommend anyone from Balkan area to visit it who is interested in alternative medicine.

Tip for consumers:
Visit the recipes, you wont regret it!

Questions? Get answers from the Alternativni Zivot staff and other customers.

nikolac3
Nikola C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alternativni Zivot?

Have a question about Alternativni Zivot?