Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants

Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants

Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants most frequently mention law firm. Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants ranks 5th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants?

“Very professional in taking are of their clients”

JasonLee G.
11/19/20

I would recommend this law firm to anyone who needs a lawyer. Their team helped me from the beginning to the end. They are very professional in taking care about you and your situation. Above all I received favorable result with my case.

jasonleeg
November 19th, 2020

leilar29
June 29th, 2021

We had a great experience using this firm's legal service with our case. We particularly appreciated being kept well-informed at every stage of the process. Highly recommended!

Products used:
Litigation

robins718
October 14th, 2020

The law firm is very attentive, empathetic and excellent with follow up. I would definitely recommend this firm to anyone who needs legal advice or legal representation.

barryr190
March 15th, 2021

The team is very responsive, honest, straightforward and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend their service.

benm563
February 25th, 2021

Their lawyers are excellent, they have advised me all throughout the process. They exhausted different angles to ensure we would win my case.

jessam11
March 30th, 2021

We needed help with contract negotiation and the lawyer in this firm provided us beyond our expectation. Their service is excellent and fair price.

igorg50
February 28th, 2021

A great team advocates and lawyers. The were all supportive, understanding and always keep you updated about your case.

domc31
August 28th, 2021

This law firm provide high-quality legal counsel. I highly recommend their service for any legal battle you are facing!

alexg745
December 13th, 2020

I had a meeting with one of their legal consultant, he help me out by giving me advice were to start. He is very knowledgeable and sets the right expectations. Thumb's Up!

marcelitop
November 25th, 2020

I contacted few other law offices including Al Rowaad. Out of all, this firm is the one who stands out for me because they respond quickly to all my questions and they make sure that I feel comfortable. They help me settle a significant contract dispute and I am very thankful of the result.

stever1086
June 2nd, 2021

I worked with this firm's lawyer who helped me through a very difficult case. He defines professional but not only is that he is reliable, and extremely methodical but he is an attorney with integrity. Highly recommended.

rollyb1
August 4th, 2020

This firm help me a lot by giving me advice were to start. Their legal advisor were very knowledgeable with UAE law and responds quickly to my questions.

lizzyf8
July 11th, 2021

Their service is excellent, the lawyer I had a meeting with is one of the most positive and helpful lawyers and people I've had. Thank you for your big help.

stephanieb1096
December 20th, 2020

They did an excellent job in representing me. Communication between the staff as well as the attorneys were great.

marcosm61
September 29th, 2020

They make sure that their clients feel they are always a priority. I feel so relieved and confident.

zofiaj1
May 2nd, 2021

The best lawyer and also the entire legal team goes above and beyond. When you are looking for top of the line lawyers in UAE this law firm has it.

seani19
September 16th, 2020

Generally this firm have the experienced and expertise, and handling difficult opposing sides. Highly recommended.

stingerw
August 8th, 2021

They provide good quality service, fair prices and always responsive to our queries. I recommend this firm 100%!

jacobk177
April 11th, 2021

Friendly and Brilliant Lawyers. Superb services provided...

julianal26
February 21st, 2021

The team in general was reliable, professional, and got the job done. Best decision I made was going to this firm.

liad13
January 11th, 2021

With my experience dealing with this law firm is that they really care about their clients, they treat you with compassionate personal service and were very detailed and organized so that you knew the progress of your case..

frankya2
November 15th, 2020

The lawyers and their legal consultants are highly respected and knowledgeable in their field. I cannot disclose the nature of my situation. All I can say is that they are the number one pick if you need legal representation in UAE.

riyab15
August 11th, 2020

Their lawyers are hardworking and very patient. Always get back to the clients questions and concerns quickly making them feel the help is there.

mossb6
October 26th, 2020

The team in this firm are the absolute best, they are highly recommended to handle any dispute matters.

mainef
April 26th, 2021

The whole team were so helpful, this was the first time I had been in trouble so I had a lot of questions. Their lawyer always made sure I understood what was going to happen and was always there to answer any of my questions.

Questions? Get answers from the Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants staff and other customers.

julss1
Hassan E.
Legal Consultant
Dr. Hassan Elhais, along with his team of legal consultants and prominent local lawyers across the UAE, has made a name for himself as a renowned specialist in the fields of civil law, company incorporation, construction law, maritime law, banking law, criminal law, family law, inheritance law, and arbitration.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultants?