Review of Nocuffs

Tel: +1.800.951.1846

1 Review From Our Community

anonymousc12
4/12/18

This review is for Criminal Defense Attorney Michael P R Reed of No Cuffs.com. I retained Mr. Reed in March of 2017 for my legal representation in a Felony DUI case. I was facing 3 years in jail. Mr. Reed got that reduced to 23 days and a misdemeanor instead. Mr. Reed did an amazing job representing me and saving me. The case was dramatically reduced as were the penalties. My case was held in Ventura, CA which is notorious for never plea bargaining or reducing anything. Mr. Reed was able to get the case reduced to a misdemeanor. Mr. Reed is highly respected in the legal community. The prosecution as well as other lawyers came over to him many times in between court sessions and shook his hand and congratulated him on his other wins on other cases that took place during the week. Everyone on all sides showed great respect for Mr. Reed. It is well deserved too. Mr. Reed had to appear over 12 x throughout my case. He always was on time and prepared. Mr. Reed always returned every call and text and always made sure I was prepared and aware of all steps throughout the procedure. He never made false promises and was always very open and honest. Mr. Reeds price for pre trial was very low. He appeared 12x on my behalf for that 1 set fee. The Prosecution kept delaying the case. Mr. Reed was always ready and prepared, we never asked for a delay. Mr. Reed did and outstanding job. He is very pleasant, calm and cordial and very attentive. He understands the client is nervous and afraid and unaware of the legalities of court. He takes the time to ensure the client knows all possibilities and all areas of defense. Mr. Reed has an impeccable eye for detail and makes sure his clients are represented in the highest level. He truly deserves his outstanding reputation. He earned it. I give him 5/5 stars. I would highly recommend retaining this lawyer and his firm for any legal matters within their scope. He is worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the Nocuffs staff and other customers.

Nocuffs?