This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Allthingstrending.shop

Allthingstrending.shop

Allthingstrending.shop has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Allthingstrending.shop also ranks 160th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Allthingstrending.shop?

“Scammers!”

Kyle D.
2/25/19

Bought a cat brush off them for 2$ and they ended up charging my bank account 70$! Do not buy off this site! Called my bank and there is nothing they can do about it and i had to cancel my bank card and get a new one! Hope you enjoy your dirty money you low lifes...one day karma will catch up with you. I hope you die a slow and painful death!

kyled86
February 25th, 2019
mazorb
February 17th, 2019
Cheaters!
They want to take 1,000 MXN from my account! The goods I ordered would only cost $ 1.95!
No one should take anything from them!
lizf70
February 25th, 2019
SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER OF THIS SITE LOW LIFE THIEVES,,KARMA IS A $#*! WHY DONT U ALL GET REAL JOBS INSTEAD OF TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE
lydiac25
October 6th, 2017
I ordered Instant Lift Cleavage Bra - B cup / Nude on August 4, It says up to 10 business day to deliver. I emailed them again several times after waited for 1 month, they never replied and I still not getting my order till now!

BIG Scam!!!
territ24
November 17th, 2017
you are thieves I no way authorized for you to take 49.00 out of my bank there will be repercussions if this is Not credited back to my account immediately You see we are a family of lawyers and power if I don't hear from you in the next 12 hours actions will be taken and result in much greater fees than 49.99 my email is *******@att.net

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Allthingstrending.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allthingstrending.shop?

Have a question about Allthingstrending.shop?