AllstateBanners.com reviews

khalila23
Khalil A.
4/11/19

I've been working with All State Banners for many years and they are always professional and outstanding customer service.

robertc780
Robert C.
4/11/19

Sale code did not work and my client's address and cc information are not saved; I would like to be able to store that in system as I order for multiple people.

carolc404
Carol C.
4/9/19

I wish there were a USPS shipping option to keep the shipping costs on the smaller banners down. Thanks my only "improvement" suggestion. Otherwise, love the experience with you.

rondab27
Ronda B.
4/7/19

Design your own feature was difficult to use and took awhile to figure out. It just took too long to create. If this had been easier, my rating would have been higher. An online tutorial or user instructions would have been helpful.

valentinav7
Valentina V.
4/3/19

I wish there were a lot more options when it comes to designing your own banner (fonts, graphics, background, etc)

johnl1264
John L.
3/30/19

Overall it was good. My only complaint would be that your newer design software is far more difficult to navigate than the old interface and seems to have a few bugs in it. Beyond that I have been very pleased with my orders.

chrisf363
Chris F.
3/29/19

A former loyal customer will not make future purchases. A definite drop in customer service, quality of product and delivery quality of product is forcing me to find other vendors.

pamw172
Pam W.
3/23/19

I haven't received the item so it's hard to give a fair rating; the pricing is great and the customizable features are very easy to use!

stephenc340
Stephen C.
3/22/19

AllStateBanners went above and beyond the call of duty, making the premium banner as promised, as getting it delivered within only a few days time. One of many reasons why we are loyal customers to your great brand!

davidl1193
David L.
3/19/19

All State has treated us right in the past and anticipate great service and product again this time!

suzic9
Suzi C.
3/18/19

This is my second order with Allstate. The quality was exceptional last time so I'm using them again. Thanks.

paule241
PAUL E.
3/17/19

It's always hard to specify the exact color required, and so the color was slightly off, but the vector graphic printing was great.

gregm408
Greg M.
3/17/19

Seems quite simple, but I'd like to see a wider range of fonts. Also, the design should be checked just after upload. At this point I'm only guessing as to how the image will fit on the banner, based on my proportions. This is my first order. We'll see! Thanks!

maryk615
Mary K.
3/17/19

It would be nice to see a proof of the banner before purchasing. I appreciate the emailed proof though! Thank you!

scottd140
Scott D.
3/15/19

Your website is difficult to use and some things don't work. For example, I selected Outdoor Banner and it specifically says that they are 18oz. vinyl, however, when you complete the form, it says 13oz. vinyl and doesn't allow you to change it. The designer tool stinks - doesn't work at all.

lindal440
Linda L.
3/14/19

This was one of the easiest companies to work with! Great work, awesome response times, beautiful product!! I couldn't have been happier with the whole process. I have found a home for all of my marketing needs with AllstateBanners!!

brahashithag
Braha$#*!ha G.
3/14/19

I've been using you guys solely for the past 10 years. Prices are good, product quality is among the best out there.

stacyb158
Stacy B.
3/14/19

site was difficult to use. Site kept jumping screens and would have to start over. very time consuming

elenar61
Elena R.
3/13/19

I am very pleased with my banner. The print quality was top-notch. I got so many compliments for it at my party. Very high resolution and I was shocked to see how strong the vinyl material actually is.

jillc162
Jill C.
3/13/19

I really love this company. Have ordered several banners of varying sizes and all have arrived eraly or on time and look great!

tarak56
Tara K.
3/12/19

I was thoroughly pleased with the process to order my banner. It was quite automated yet I was able to quickly talk with an actual person when necessary.

josephc589
Joseph C.
3/11/19

There's a fuzzy, instead of clean, crisp edge to the lettering, it would be cool if the AllstateBanners team could warn you of that, or even better, use software to get those lines clean.

sherih54
Sheri H.
3/5/19

We needed some unusually sized custom banners in a time crunch. The chat agent I spoke with answered all of my questions quickly, helpfully, and professionally, assuring me they could print the sizes we needed and get them to us in a timely fashion. The banners arrived within just a few days after I ordered and were exactly as requested. Very impressed with their customer service, turnaround time, and quality of product.

raylenet3
Raylene T.
2/27/19

The only negative, which wasn't allstate banner's fault, was that the proof went into my spam folder and so it took 2 days longer for me to approve the proof than it should have. I got it so fast, and it's so pretty. I love it! So, my advice, is check your spam folder!

paulag113
Paula G.
2/19/19

I continue to purchase from Allstatebanners.com and I have highly recommend this company to others. They do quality work.

Questions? Get answers from the AllstateBanners.com staff and other customers.

AllstateBanners.com?