AllstateBanners.com reviews

aldrichf1
Aldrich F.
2/14/19

We love the banners for our competition event. We've been a customer for over 5 years and we'll definitely return every year. The service is always top notch, quick and thorough. Delivery is also on time, never missed a day. Thank you!

vickir87
Vicki R.
2/13/19

Great quality.
Excellent service. They understood my deadline, and expedited my order so from start to finish of process I would receive banner in time for event.
I am a returning customer, and will continue to use Allstate.

spencerf22
2/11/19

I'm using Allstate Banners for almost 10 years. Never disappointed, Top notch printing quality, excellent customer service, FAST FAST FAST Turnaround, and cheap prices. Highly Recommended!!!

hathenaa3
Hathena A.
2/11/19

My shopping experience was easy and the end result was exactly what I wanted. It took me about 10 minutes in total and I received my banner in just a week. I would use this company again for any other banners I might need in the future.

timh353
Tim H.
2/7/19

Art work section of your website just a little hard to work with. But I know you are working on it.

kerryb106
Kerry B.
2/6/19

Site was easy to use, follow up from the company was great. Changes to the proof was quick and the final product was exactly what we expected and the quality was wonderful. Over all very good experience.

stevel445
Steve L.
2/3/19

The school kids were really enthusiastic about the banner. They even used it for a parade! Thank you all.

tiannab2
Tianna B.
2/3/19

2nd time purchasing from allstate and both products were perfect, the price matches the quality and the quality is amazing

leew158
Lee W.
1/28/19

Great people to work with, they will always help! Superb quality banners and best prices that I've seen. I love Allstatebanners and highly recommend them.

maryc443
Mary C.
1/26/19

It was a great experience. The only complaint I have is that I wish an emailed receipt was given after purchase. It made me question whether my order went through or not.

harryw95
Harry W.
1/26/19

As usual, all state banners did a wonderful job in sending me the proof very quickly, completing the order, and shipping it to me in a very short time. The product is beautiful, and it is exactly what I needed. There is no reason to shop anywhere else for this product/service. I will be a return customer many more times.

meredithf19
Meredith F.
1/22/19

Was love at first banner.
Have been using this company for nearly 5 years, should put a ring on it! ;)

donalds324
Donald S.
1/18/19

Chat got me right to the order form I needed. Easy forms to fill out and quick upload. Looking forward to seeing how the finished product looks.

nicolej81
Nicole J.
1/15/19

This website shut down multiple times while designing a banner not giving me the option to save. So as I restarted designing the banner and saving as I went, it didn't update the design under the same name I was saving it as rather saved 10 versions of it. then when I went to order it, the picture wasn't on the banner in the cart and I had to go back and redo. Now it said it was 15.33 charge for the banner with saver shipping and my credit card just got charged 29.28. This is ridiculous and ever since you updated your website it has been terrible. I tried to give it one more shot since I do a lot of banners but I am now looking for another website in the future. Way too frustrating every time. Took me 45 min to design one banner when I had all the color numbers and settings.

saraha285
Sarah A.
1/11/19

I have ordered from Allstate banners several times. Always happy with the turnaround time, quality of banners and helpfulness of staff.

sherryg83
Sherry G.
1/10/19

I purchased two outdoor vinyl banners for the front of my retail business, they arrived in great condition and on time, and the customer service was wonderful. I needed a little help fixing up my vinyl banner design and Allstate Banners were very kind, getting my design prepared for me, producing the vinyl signs, and getting them to my business pronto. This is the second or third time I've bought from Allstate Banners online and will definitely buy from them again in the future when I need outdoor signage.

We make up vinyl banners for the front of our business and place them out on the lawn between two stakes - one vinyl sign in front and one vinyl sign along the other side, since we're at the corner of two busy highways. With 80,000 cars driving by each day, it makes sense that our outdoor vinyl banners bring in a lot of customers, so I've purchased 2x6' vinyl banners to place outside. I make a vinyl banner up for different product lines we're selling or messages we want the public to see outside of our business and we've had great luck with it. And the vinyl banners we bought from Allstate last a long time and stay in good shape, so it is worth it to buy our vinyl signage from them.

We purchased vinyl banners from another, cheaper company in the past, and the vinyl banners turned out to not last like the Allstate Banners. You put those Allstate Banners out in front of the store and you can switch them around, freshening up the message, through the year.

johnsonw19
Johnson W.
12/30/18

Not sure what I need to do to get my order information linked into my account, wewerenot able to find the order after submitting. The order did get send out right away, and quality is just as how we had in the past.

leianal
Leiana L.
12/30/18

Received banners with visible damage to vinyl material. I contacted company and uploaded pictures of the damage but haven't received a response.

brendab225
Brenda B.
12/22/18

Thanks so much for the fast shipping and production of my banners. I'm so happy to have you as my top choice for senior sports banners

saraha345
Sarah A.
12/20/18

I have ordered from Allstate banners multiple times. Customer service responds quickly, sometimes within an hour with my proofs. Banners are printed and shipped shortly after proof approval. Banners show up exactly as they appear online- vivid clear images in a timely manner at an affordable price.

bi3
B I.
12/8/18

Smart Brain has ordered ALL of its banners from you for the past 10 years. Always met or exceeded expectations with some of the highest quality banners. I recommend you guys to everyone who asks where to get banners from. But, this new site caused me delays as the designer section bumped me out 4 times in a row and made for a very aggravating experience. Every picture file I uploaded came out very pixelated. I came back next day, and it uploaded fine.
However, besides from this glitch, your actual products and customer service has been the benchmark for others.
Thank you!

emilys335
Emily S.
12/5/18

I usually have great service and things are processed timely. However, this particular time the phone disconnected be three times before anyone picked up (and rang several times). I had to contact Terry through the website chat option.

julieh230
Julie H.
12/1/18

Great customer service and fabulous turnaround time! Our church has used AllState Banners several times and we are very pleased with the products!

carders25
Carder S.
12/1/18

Allstate Banners has a remarkable product at a great price with top of the line customer service! Very rare these days but greatly appreciated. Thanks.

heidih109
Heidi H.
11/28/18

I have used AllstateBanners before and am always happy with their products. Very quality product at a super reasonable price. What else could you want? I highly recommend them for all your banner needs!

Questions? Get answers from the AllstateBanners.com staff and other customers.

AllstateBanners.com?