This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Allmarks.net

Allmarks.net has a consumer rating of 1.3 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Allmarks.net also ranks 177th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Allmarks.net?

“bought 8 take that tickets for next sat 4 june from...”

kelly j.
5/28/11

bought 8 take that tickets for next sat 4 june from allmarks and as yet no tickets come to conclusion won't be going as it seams ive been scammed

“Ordered tickets for the Hong Kong Sevens well in advance...”

C G.
4/4/11

Ordered tickets for the Hong Kong Sevens well in advance and received a confirmation number. Asked about ticket delivery and received a timely and well worded response. Then, nothing. No reponses to other e-mails, no answer when I called. Since the prices quoted were below general market, I can only guess they were selling before they had tickets in hand and then could not find pricing which gave them a margin. Very dirty pool. I ended up obtaining tickets elsewhere. Caveat emptor on this site. I won't use them again.

kellyj4
May 28th, 2011
cg8
April 4th, 2011
Caveat emptor on this site. I won't use them again.
janetf4
January 31st, 2011
Ordered and paid for Usher tickets last September. Concert this Wed at the 02 - still no tickets. Did manage to speak to someone about a week ago who said the tickets were being sent last Thursday for next day delivery. Still waiting. Have had to purchase addition tickets from ticket master as they were part of a trip to London and hotel and train tickets already booked. Very unhappy with Allmarks.
williamt7
February 28th, 2011
we paid for in advance for four x £65 Usher tickets for Liverpool Arena. Guy shows up at the front door the night before the concert thrusts an envelope into my hand and hastily departs.
The envelope had a copy of our £65.00 per seat booking with 4x £40.00 tickets.
Paid by Barclaycard Visa. Currently being led a dance by both Allmarks and Barclaycard for the refund of our £100 overcharge
christianw
March 29th, 2011
9 of us paid £36 each to see Katy Perry in Cardiff, 1st of April. Tickets have not arrived. No answer on the phone. Scammers.
melindas2
May 4th, 2011
Ordered Katy Perry tickets for 6 of us. They even phoned me to confirm but no tickets arrived! I emailed and rang on a daily basis the week we were due to watch but never had a single reply! They are scammers!
cc21
May 29th, 2011
I bought 5 VIP tickets for take that in October 6 days to go and no tickets. I have tried phoneing no answer and the website seems to have disapeared. We are all gutted.We paid just under £1000 I would never ever use this site and never recommend it to anyone. I have chose one star but it does not deserve any .
cathyl2
July 3rd, 2013
I am waiting to recieve 6 tickets for take that on the 1st july, have emailed but email has bounced back and no sign of the tickets. do not use this organisation
heatherc4
January 26th, 2011
ordered and paid for concert tickets in october 2010 for event this weekend[usher concert] in glasgow tickets would arrive at least one before concert having not arrived i have emailed with no reply and tried ringing no answer hey surprise ive been riped of the the sum of £160 ......
perryt
January 31st, 2011
same as above !! bought tickets for usher o2 concert which is tomorrow law and behold no tickts £120 down the toilet not pleased!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Allmarks.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allmarks.net?

Have a question about Allmarks.net?