Alliance Van Lines

Alliance Van Lines has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Alliance Van Lines?

“Alliance Costly Move”

Alma O.
9/11/17

Alliance Van Lines , Jane O'Neil made what should of been a joyful time ,moving home , a stressful , tearful time . She quoted me a price of $ 1600 + and charged me $8295 .75 without even weighing my stuff . . If they didn't have my family pictures and my dad's railroad keys I would have told them to keep it all . I am 64 and make $750.00 a month so I am a using my retiremeent money . . For a company that uses the words delivering excellance and trust and integrety in their logo and advertising they do not stand by their word . Alma Ostler tired of being ripped off .A lot of my stuff was broken .

almao5
September 11th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Do not use Alliance Van Lines Inc , you can't afford them and your stuff will arrive broken .

Questions? Get answers from the Alliance Van Lines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Van Lines?

Have a question about Alliance Van Lines?