Alliance Van Lines

Alliance Van Lines has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Alliance Van Lines?

“Alliance Costly Move”

Alma O.
9/11/17

Alliance Van Lines, Jane O'Neil made what should of been a joyful time, moving home, a stressful, tearful time. She quoted me a price of $ 1600 + and charged me $8295. 75 without even weighing my stuff. If they didn't have my family pictures and my dad's railroad keys I would have told them to keep it all. I am 64 and make $750.00 a month so I am a using my retiremeent money. For a company that uses the words delivering excellance and trust and integrety in their logo and advertising they do not stand by their word. Alma Ostler tired of being ripped off. A lot of my stuff was broken.

almao5
September 11th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Do not use Alliance Van Lines Inc , you can't afford them and your stuff will arrive broken .

Questions? Get answers from the Alliance Van Lines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Van Lines?

Have a question about Alliance Van Lines?