Review of All Days Music

Tel: +1 855-518-6872
lei_tong1@hotmail.com

anthonye13
9/10/13

I love this musical instruments wholesale store! The selection of their musical products for sale are wonderful, though not that many, especially the ukulele. I hope they offer more types of ukulele. The customer service is A+. I've placed a number of orders from All Days Music, worth $4000 and I have been pleased with their instruments. I think next time I will come for even more. Highly recommended.

gracel12
8/26/13

This store is good one for me. I have sourced instruments from a lot of musical instrument manufacturers in these years and basically, the quality of the instruments from various manufacturers all reaches the standard and can be played well, but vary a lot in price and leaves me an impression that I can still find the quality instruments with even lower price. This store just satisfies me in this aspect: cheap price, quality products and friendlier service. I found that the staff here is a bit more knowledgeable and patient. I think it deserves a five star rating.

sophieo
7/23/13

I like this musical instrument online store very much. Very user friendly and very convenient place for wholesale musical instruments. This is the very site that i have nice experience of wholesale professional music products at very cheap price and it has helped my musical stores a lot. I think it deserves a five star rating.

Questions? Get answers from the All Days Music staff and other customers.

1 Photo for All Days Music