Review of All-Battery.com

Tel: +1 510-979-9969
service@all-battery.com

adamo75
2/21/14

All battery sold me a roomba battery for much less than the roomba website. Fast shipping and it works perfectly well even if it is not the official website battery.

davidn37
1/17/14

If you need a battery, any battery, they them.
Price = reasonable *** Three Stars
Selection = descent ****
Shipping = needs work * they offered free shipping, "FedEx" then after I order, they say "we may choose USPS for our free shipping", and they did. But then they used some low end carrier, but gave a tracking number for USPS that never worked. Instead of the 3 or 4 days that FedEx would have gotten it here, it took more than 9 days, from Cali. To Orlando Fl, then backwards up to Jax, FL.
Product Quality = good ***
Site Navigation = very easy *****

All-battery.com gets a overall rating of (1) star until they fix the shipping confusion.
And the website states store hours as 9am - midnight PST
If you call, answer machine says 8:30am - 5pm PST
I finally got a human to answer after 9:30, and I had to go to a different department and get them to go get customer service to pickup the phone.
When asked about the tracking number, she said, "oh, that's a FedEx number, you'll need to write it down and go to the FedEx site and enter it." I said why is it, when I just click on it, it takes me to USPS site and says no tracking available? She said someone attached the wrong link to it. Apparently they used a subsidiary of FedEx. Which takes more than twice as long.

Whoo hoo "free shipping" for the birds.

Not a very professionally run company. I won't shop there again.

Questions? Get answers from the All-Battery.com staff and other customers.

All-Battery.com?