Review of AliPartnership

Tel: +1-315-510-5060
support@alipartnership.com

michaelb1343
9/26/18

Great experience! A week ago I ordered a ready to go custom store. Today I've got it and you know my store is exactly what I imagined. Well done guys!

johnm2364
9/25/18

One of my favorite plugins! Easy to search and import
products! A special thanks to Sergei who helped me out with launching my
website.

petern123
9/25/18

I am exceptionally pleased with the website they did for me. It is perfect! I think that is because they really love what they do.

stephenb383
9/22/18

My experiences have been excellent so far. The support team is extremely helpful, courteous and responsive to any concerns that arise. Anytime I had a question or needed help they were there to guide me! Thank you for your great service!

annas340
9/22/18

I seriously can't complain about it at all! It's easy to use and has all the necessary features. Great app!

justineb26
9/21/18

Julia is a rockstar! She is very professional and can explain everything about the plugin. I'm very pleased to work with her.

bobb514
9/20/18

The app works as its developers claim. The support team is ok. They are always available to help and great to work with. Highly recommended to anyone!

janiceh131
9/20/18

I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews. AliPlugin Pro is a great tool for AliExpress affiliate business. First, it is easy to use. I have never had any problems when using it. Secondly, it has all the features I need import functions, built-in themes and good opportunities for customization. Thirdly, there is a blog where they make blog posts with different tips on how to make this business more profitable. I read and use them at times. A+

allam11
9/6/18

I have been using this plugin for about three months now, it has worked flawlessly, very easy to set up. If you need your affiliate website to be ready fast, it's perfect.

andersonr13
7/12/18

The plugin works just as described. The support team is very helpful. Altogether I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to open an affiliate shop.

Tip for consumers: In the pic is my online shop, that I build using this plugin.

tommys77
6/13/18

Good review too good to be true.. I purchased custom ready store.. after they pass to me my ordered custom web store, they start to ignore my email asking help for troubleshooting.. I will review what their have advertised below for custom ready store :
1. Premium .com domain name => not sure what's call premium here if they just suggest you some domain name or you have to think and get your own available domain

2. 100% unique professional design => where is the unique if they just give you 4 ready theme template to choose. you just get simillar theme with other purchaser.

3. Catalogue with 1000 of products installed. => with 1000 product you will never get any traffic.. you still need to import by your own till 20k-25k as they stated in their blog, and you will start to know this plugin have a few useless function, you still need to take a lot of time to import product that suite to your need. and of course this plugin still have some bug that will not let your life easier as you thought.

4. Free lifelong support & updates => update yes, but not for support, they will not bother you as they are too busy to get new customer hard earn money.

5. Instructions for management and promotion => they just give you a few available link in internet about seo, referring to their blog and guide already available in their web

johna1030
5/28/18

after pay no customer service you become alone the website it self no make money,the affiliate system are not with aliexpress. Beware of fake business.

sandrog11
5/25/18

Alliexpress no longer help any plugin,alipartnership sell for you website and then this website make money for third part business, you lost time, money.
You never make money but third part make and make with your website.

mihelg
2/3/18

The scalibility of Alipartnership is tremendous. We have hundreds of products loaded and published. Also it has reduced a significant amount of manual work and freed us to focus on growing.

semd12
2/2/18

helena253
1/29/18

I make affiliate websites for living and usually use wp commission machine plugin, but I love aliplugin as well, I think it's more functional and kinda more result oriented.

johns2600
1/25/18

Amazing product in every way possible! Just take the time to learn the platform and own the success of its implementation.

amanh
12/14/17

I'm sorry but I don't understand low ratings here. For me Aliplugin has become one the best investment I ever done. Ok, maybe some were unlucky with support, but it is totally not scam! It is a solid product with quite good features. Developers of the plugin have really put in a lot of effort into it to make it work for the affiliates. The plugin can be easily incorporated into any website and then you can import Ali products in bulk in the shortest time possible. With just a few clicks you can add more than a hundred products to your website. And this will save you the time of focusing on more other important stuff. Aliplugin itself is geared towards helping your affiliate marketing experience and making Aliexpress commissions a daily thing for you.

kasperq
11/14/17

Very smooth import, even though I had more than 30 items to import. Made the store very easy. The plugin is an effective provision for anyone who wants a smoother ride to promote AliExpress products.

garym168
6/13/17

The Customer Service is Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refund.
The System doesn't work as well as they Claim

craign31
4/6/17

Installation is a breeze and after only a few minutes you are ready to go. The plugin features many cool options and built-in instruments.

ivand31
4/5/17

I have about 10 websites made with AliPlugin and I am really happy with it. Great support from the team.

legol
4/3/17

This new version impressed me. Ive been an AliPlugin user for about a year, but this time I was really surprised by all these new features. Two new stylish themes! Now my sites look their best and my visitors have no trouble navigating them on all devices. Thanks to the total customization I have full control over the style of my sites. AliPlugin Pro has amazing importing features and this is one of the best aspects of it. I can import descriptions in Spanish and get customer reviews for the products and this is when I feel that I can create a perfect affiliate website.

lennyh4
6/1/16

Well, I ordered a custom store from the website. Took three days and repeated mails for them to acknowledge my payment.

Its been over a week since I made payment, I dont know when the ordered store will be delivered despite requesting a timeline.
Will give an update if they ever deliver.

Update:

The site has been delivered. It looks top notch . So asides the crappy customer service , I ll advice you buy it.

alexanderg31
5/17/16

what is the correct page for login customsite.

Questions? Get answers from the AliPartnership staff and other customers.

2 Photos for AliPartnership