Align-Trex.co.uk

Align-Trex.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Align-Trex.co.uk ranks 45th among Electronic Component sites.

How would you rate Align-Trex.co.uk?

“Fantastic service competitive pricing for Model Heli spares”

Steve G.
6/11/16

Have now regularly used this company for my Blade 450X Helicopter spares. Their pricing is lower than most, but what I really like is the website is easy to use and you are kept informed about your order from point of check out to the time the delivery will be at your door. Everything I have ordered so far has been with me next day. They also seem to have good stocks of items, highly recommended.

steveg66
June 11th, 2016
Have now regularly used this company for my Blade 450X Helicopter spares.
Everything I have ordered so far has been with me next day.
They also seem to have good stocks of items, highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Align-Trex.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Align-Trex.co.uk?

Have a question about Align-Trex.co.uk?