Align-Trex.co.uk

Align-Trex.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Align-Trex.co.uk also ranks 37th among Electronic Component sites.

How would you rate Align-Trex.co.uk?

“Fantastic service competitive pricing for Model Heli spares”

Steve G.
6/11/16

Have now regularly used this company for my Blade 450X Helicopter spares. Their pricing is lower than most, but what I really like is the website is easy to use and you are kept informed about your order from point of check out to the time the delivery will be at your door. Everything I have ordered so far has been with me next day. They also seem to have good stocks of items, highly recommended.

“Align 250 Ball Link Plier”

David W.
3/13/19

These ball link pliers are not really suitable for micro helicopters. With larger ball link pliers they are used not just to release the ball link but also to fix it back into place. This is not possible with this tool, it can only release the ball link. Unlike with other ball link pliers where the part that fits over the ball part of the link is concave to match the contours of the ball with this tool it is pointed. Consequently it slips of of the ball part of the link. Perhaps I should file it flat. I finished up making my own from a pair of ordinary tweezers. For a company like Align whose RC helicopters are of a very high standard for engineering quality, this is not a good advertisement. Oddly enough an identical ball link plier is available from another company, the only difference is instead of 'Align' engraved on them it has 'Turnigy' on them! Please note that these pliers were purchased from Midland Helicopters, but they are still an Align product.

steveg66
June 11th, 2016
Have now regularly used this company for my Blade 450X Helicopter spares.
Everything I have ordered so far has been with me next day.
They also seem to have good stocks of items, highly recommended.
davidw1047
March 13th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Align-Trex.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Align-Trex.co.uk?

Have a question about Align-Trex.co.uk?